Houston@ 2 going QB, Zona #3 HOLMES?

I’ll eat my crow. I had Texans getting Jimmy G , going elite pass rusher, then getting a QB.

So , I was wrong ok. Let’s say they it is Stroud & Young back to back.

Arizona #3 is in prime position to draft Will Anderson.

Reminds me of the draft when we offered all our picks to go up for Patrick Peterson #3 also ironically.

Cross him off your list, 0% chance we can get him. 100% chance AR15 is a Colt.

Will Anderson going top 5 would be a good thing for us.

2 Likes

Going D I think Lions will have either Carter or T Wilson

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOO don’t back down man!

You were going to have an I told you so moment that was your own! No one would’ve told you you were wrong!

Damn it, I’m disappointed.

If the Texans do what you said you will still say it…I won’t count it though, NOPE!

Jay Z No GIF

Haha fair enough bruh
But

1 Like

For the first time this year, I’m saying trade down. Let a team that’s CB needy see what they have to offer. Maybe 10 or 11? Take Bijan there. Torrence at 18. Net an extra 2. Take Bryan Bresee, Jammie Robinson and Adebawore in round 2.
That’ll be my mock.

2 Likes

Young is going to Houston is my guess.

Arizona is gonna take Tyre Wilson unless they trade out……

1 Like

It’s very early, but it feels like the betting odds should be:

Stroud
Young
Anderson
QB

Then it gets interesting

3 Likes

Arizona is going Tyree not Will? No way…

Arizona probably ends up sliding down though. And if that’s the case then they get Tyree

1 Like

What I’ve heard is NFL views him just as good as Anderson. And Arizona is a dumpster fire too, so let them take him……if that rumors are true and it’s not smoke

1 Like

Anndddd….with the Montgomery signing, I’m changing my mock. Lol.
Just stay put and take Wilson.

1 Like

Holmes on Thursday Night

1 Like

I think Wilson is the kind of player where you can hit a home run, but if you miss you will have a contributing player. I feel like his floor is Jason Jones.

As far as the Cardinals, is there a reason why nobody seems to mock Jalen Carter to them?

2 Likes

Everyone was until we learned of his involvement in a fatal crash and leaving the scene. That usually has a life impact of some kind to most people

1 Like

My last two PFF mocks had the Cardinals taking Carter for whatever little that is worth.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.