Round 5 Pick 36 (COMP): Junior Fehoko, DE/OLB, San Jose State
Round 6 Pick 3: Mekhi Garner, CB, Louisiana
Round 6 Pick 37 (COMP): Jaylan Foster, FS/SS, South Carolina
Round 7 Pick 14: Changa Hodge, WR, Virginia Tech
Round 7 Pick 22: Justin Shaffer, OG, Georgia

2 Likes

change the QB to another position an its a ok draft

3 Likes

HELL YES, bro. If they can pull shti off I’ll be happy AF.

1 Like

I like it. Idk those people after the Willis pick but I love the first 3. Would prefer KT first though. AG would have a lot of fun with such a versatile piece like him over AH.

I cool with it. Even though I’m not a Willis fan. If Corral is there at 28, and either Burks, London or Williams drops to second, I’m all over it.

Check out Harris LB from Alabama. Kid is going to be a monster. He is still learning the position and will only get better.

I can see Kolar being a target around the 3rd or 4th TE is definitely a need.

Walter has Kolar #2 TE, and he might be. I would change out Willis for the best available safety.

2 Likes

Other than the qb I like it.

2 Likes

Just checked out his highlights. Nice find in the 3rd. The other guys are pretty good value too. Changa plays for Villanova though right? Not VTech.

I’m not a huge fan of his - the league is littered with failed athletic LBs who could never figure out the mental side of the game (including quite a few with our Lions, Jarrad Davis, Ernie Sims, Boss Bailey, etc…) - but in the 3rd round I wouldn’t mind it so much. Because of his athleticism and build he definitely has upside.