How amazing and different is Sheila now?

meet-the-new-boss-same-as-the-old-boss

1 Like

sheila

2 Likes

Its like when you keep getting punched in the face, then suddenly someone new comes along and punches you in the nuts.

Refreshing Will Ferrell GIF by Anchorman Movie

5 Likes

sheila-shows-her-dump-face

Somewhere Bill Jr. Is saying, " Thanks for making me look good sis".

2 Likes

It’s a REBUILD. The signs were all there. Many just didn’t want to see them.

The dirty word fans never want to hear. Not when they’re paying their hard earned money to watch the games or buy merchandise.

This was always going to be ugly, buts it’s even more ugly than I anticipated.

Might as well saddle up, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

I for one, don’t give a crap until next year. Win, lose this year, bleh. This year was wasted when they didn’t fire Quintricia last offseason. Is what it is.

3 Likes

What are we RE building? Its like showing up to an empty lot and saying “I will REBUILD this house!”

2 Likes

You’re right in a sense. A rebuild is all about something to build upon. Quintricia left zero. Hence, next year is “Year #1” . This year, was it really a hard see? Last spring, most here would agree.

I thought it was a retool.

She is out pampering herself with her great great grand dads money.

Close, that was ownership.

1 Like

Ah, ah, ah. Some of that is grammy Firestones.

1 Like

Must be nice to be filthy rich never accomplishing anything yourself or working a day in your life.

1 Like

This is year 1. Its a year where some hard decisions had to be made and not alot could be done to move forward…but its still year 1. I say that to make sure we don’t fall victim to the idea that the entire team (except Goff, I’m sure) gets a fresh start from scratch as if 2021 didn’t happen.

2 Likes

Just different views on how this “rebuild” is viewed. I see it more of a TB expansion of the '70s than say the 49ers, Brown’s & Cards of recent times. Meaning, there was nothing… What was had, was ousted. Don’t ever remembering it to be this bad.

So, we agree to disagree?

We can not agree that a league that no longer exists suddenly exists again. Its like trying to point back to 1921 and saying it should take you just as long to drive to California.

The Cardinals were bad, bad.

I agree with this. Not excusing anything for next year as year 1. It’s not. There must be improvements. Pure and simple. But we need to realize this is year 1.

Exactly - that’s a good point. One thing though- I don’t think it’s a rebuild either. Worse than that. Also, worse that a build fro the ground up. We had demolition to do first. Foundation and septic tank were too small for what we’re bringing in too. Demolition. Pouring foundation. Then framing. Then Particle board, OSB, shingles…windows, siding, etc. Shit, man. We’re basically done with the demolition and testing the foundation.

Next year, we start with framing and trusses.

Worse shape than an expansion team because of past emotional damage/reputation/etc.

1 Like

Year one, year two…both silly arguments on words. When all sees the shit sandwich dealt. Natty framed it well on how I see it.