How amazing and different is Sheila now?

In fairness though, that’s partially on Sheila. Sticking with Quinntricia when every fan was screaming from the tops of the buildings throughout Detroit to fire those idiots and start over. They’re killing the franchise. Sheila and her mother met with the media and announced “we hear you, but we’re keeping these guys.” Then Quinntricia did FAR more damage after her decision to keep these guys.

So it’s hard for me to give any credit to the argument that she should somehow get leeway for this being worse than a rebuild, when part of the reason this is worse than a rebuild is because of her prior decision making.

3 Likes

This is very true. The Feckless Ford Fraud Family will by default make the worst decision possible.

Hey! Let’s tell the fans we are keeping these shit heads who absolutely suck dog balls, BUT, let’s also tell them with the thinnest veil possible that we are going to fire them if they don’t make the playoffs ( “Meaningful Games In December”)

AND do all this BEFORE FA and the Draft so we completely incentivize the GM and the coach to think short term to save their undeserved jobs.

Who would have guessed that the two fuckboys would have made bad short term decisions at that point AND that the players would react to this by quitting on a truly hated assbag of a coach once it looked like they weren’t going to be playing meaningful games by HALLOWEEN.

Ford incompetence surrounds us in every single thing that happens with this franchise

OHHHHHHHH BUT ALLLLLLL THE SWOOOOOONING AROUND HERE OVER TRUST FUND GRANDBABY!!!

BUT BUT BUT SHE PLAYED COMPETITIVE TENNIS! SHES TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!

Rubes. Fucking rubes.

If there was any justice in the world we’d see breaking news of that freakshow in the Bison headdress with Honolulu Blue and Silver on his face standing at the podium in Allen Park and fans in throwback jerseys flooding the executive offices and Defenestrating anything that moves

1 Like

Yup, the common total F up is the Fords!! Please sell the damn team! Please!!

1 Like

“like”
I have to own it and admit I was for giving them another chance too.

Pianful stuff, for sure.

OMG - yes.

2 Likes

To be fair, it’s not just any empty lot, it’s a cursed ancient burial ground

2 Likes

The anger is well placed and deservedly so … but just for a minute think if we have decker, Ragnow, Okudah, Okwara, etc. All our best players (and I use that liberally but on paper yes) are gone…its likely a very different YTD. Not an excuse but come on…

Man do we like to vent anger!

Either Holmes and Campbell are already sucking, or there was so much demolition work, so much lack of talent and talent run off to other teams, that it put 0-17 on the table for Holmes’ and Campbell’s first year.

Either way, it damns the Ford family’s team ownership. Because Quinn and Patricia were hired by them, and more importantly retained by them when they should have been fired. Sheila was behind keeping Quinntricia for another year of extra damage and a deeper hole.

The Fords seem to get dazzled by hucksters who can do good interviews.

1 Like

I feel this in my soul! I hate the Fords so much I drive a Chevy.

1 Like

You know who raised her, what makes anyone think she is different. She has never had to put in a hard day’s work, it takes a work ethic to set example for the foundation. She was enamored with the shiney inexperienced new team,they are going to take a long time to get this team right,dont know if they can last that long.

Did she speak during chris Spielman ceremony? They showed her on the field with him.

No they knew the fans would crush her if she tried to speak.

It was just horrible and so obvious

When you write it out like that
She should get heat for where the team is now.

You have to have something built in order for it to be a “rebuild”. The Patriots are going through a “rebuild”. We’ve seen the Ravens and the Steelers go thru a rebuild. The Bengals didn’t rebuild…they just started building. Same for the Browns.

1 Like

I really think the reason why the Fords suck as owners is because they are trust fund babies who have accomplished nothing on their own merits.

They hire other people to do the work for them. The problem is they surround themselves with yes men that results into the wrong hire.

Totally agree here.

They made the decision to rip the bandage off by dumping bums and garbage contracts. They knew we’d take it in the shorts this year (albeit not this badly). This was a legit strategic decision, and one many here advocated for.

HOWEVER… that doesn’t mean this year then becomes an excuse for a longer time horizon before success is expected. The whole point of ripping off the bandage is that the pain is intense, but short. Their plan was to get to success fastest by enduring one horrid year. They can’t then use that bad year as an excuse.

1 Like

Exactly. If we blow all the draft picks over the next couple years and this team remains a dumpster fire then rage on. But geez people, it’s halfway through the first season.

They had only 47,000 fans yesterday, which is a great sign. If you want to send the Ford’s a message, stop buying tickets and merch. Let them play NFL games in front of 10,000-15,000 people. Stop supporting them with your hard earned money.

Oh, Oh Sheila…