How close? This close

Yeahhh, it was more that the miss was close/tight on the hand swipe by Kerby.

I think I got distracted… by…ummm…jigglypuffs.

Thats my story and Im sticking to it.

1 Like

I will note that Da Problem was on Da Bench during Dat Play. Allen has zero pressure. It looked like they were trying to prevent a run by Allen since Buffalo had 3 timeouts. They accomplished that!!

I can see this… especially w/Jacobs and Okudah injured and/or out.
Also, the whole game, as a body of work, they didn’t do too bad.

We definitely can improve…and we are.

1 Like

Yup - makes the defense muuuuch more one-dimensional too…having limited talent on the roster. Next year should be so much fun!

1 Like

As a whole I totally agree. I am still on the DC bandwagon and think he is the right guy.
As you can tell though I am not a fan of Glenn, I think he holds the team back if they keep him on.

2 Likes

I’m a little on the fence here.
I think Glenn is a great man and mentor for these young dudes.
I think it is muuuuch easier to coach when you have a more talented roster.
I think we are one dimensional, because of the roster.
I think it’ll get MUCH better, and that we go to a 15 or so ranked D next year.

How much of that is/isn’t on Glenn? I’m not sure.
I do think our new DT is going to change literally everything.
Too big of holes right now, especially w/Okudah and Jabos out at the end of the game.

3 Likes

Exactly. It wasn’t coaching as much as it was one of the best QBs and WRs combo’s in the NFL……and Kerby almost got it. Awful hard to out coach elite talent.

2 Likes

100% - that was a fantastic play by buffalo. The defense was actually pretty good. This is how Kerby learns and grows. Rather have it happen now than in the playoffs next year…still…I’d like to make the playoffs THIS year.

1 Like

Same thoughts. Intercepting it would have ended the game. I’m not sure batting it down would have stopped Allen. It was a great game. I don’t often say that after a loss!

Kerby is really good. Glad he is learning these things when the games really don’t matter all that much.

3 Likes

Swift has definitely slipped in his play. He’s rubbing me the same type of wrong way Hockenson and Enron were rubbing me. Not just his drops but not clawing for the extra yards putting us in tight positions.

HOWEVER

I know exactly what play you’re talking about and while swift dropped it. Goff also threw the ball slightly late giving the LB a chance to break up the pass.

I say this not to excuse swift and blame Goff but to actually indicate that Goff might not be trusting swift the same way either.

Over the past couple of weeks there have been instances where Goff threw left but swift ran right and vice versa. And thst fraction of a second cost us.

I’m not a fan of the swift situation. It’s VERY disappointing.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking that if we add another formidable pass rusher and replace will Harris with a legit nickel/Cb/Safety. We have a winning record.

2 Likes

I am still expecting some good things this year however I cannot wait to add just a little more talent to this team in FA and the Draft. The slappy in me is calling it now, we win the division next year!

2 Likes

Yup - I’d be surprised if we didn’t.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.