How is this weather front going to affect football games?

So I just saw this post…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmaSlXnPFug/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

And I see here in Toledo it’s supposed to feel like -26° on Friday. Thankfully I’m driving back down to Huntsville tommorow where on Friday we get to experience a high of 15°!!!

Gotta hope this goes away before we go to Lambeau, but it’s probably not going to, and we also should hope we can clinch a spot before we even go to Lambeau so the weather can’t affect us.

Go Lions and go whoever is playing the Seahawks, Commanders, and Packers!

Also feel free to discuss how you think this weather can change these games this weekend. The Saints won’t stand a chance.

2 Likes

Jan 8th is a little bit away, still time.

But Jan. at Lambeau is never a picnic.

2 Likes

The older Erin gets, the harder the cold is for him. Facts of aging. Trust in me, the old guy! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Rough ones look like:

Buffalo @ Chicago (High of 9 degrees, up from 3 degrees on Friday)
New Orleans @ Cleveland (High of 12 degrees)
Las Vegas @ Pittsburgh (High of 11 degrees)

Yikes. Just an unpleasant day. I mean, its rough enough for the players with their heaters and running around. The fans deserve a friggin medal if they show up…

1 Like

Holy smokes it’s gonna be 15 degrees in alabama???

2 Likes

I just noticed this as well… if you’ve ever wanted to go to an NFL game for cheap, now is your chance! A mere $4 to see Cleveland vs. New Orleans!

1 Like

Yep!

Typically our cold season is mid-January to mid-February, but even then it’ll only get like 28° if we’re lucky. 15° is absolutely absurd this time of year.

1 Like

My daughter lives just south of Birmingham. Lows in the teens and a high of 40 predicted. Still, damn cold for down there.

1 Like

It’s called Global warming…haha

2 Likes

And you’d still be getting ripped off for watching that garbage. I bet the beers are still $15 each.

2 Likes