How long of a leash does Decker have?

I can see the lions letting him go to free agency. I think hes regressed every year. Injuries could be a very big part of this.

Disagree here and blaming his back for gm #1. He’s better than most in the league.

He is?

Most, as in better than 16 other LT’s, yes Eddie.

Did you mean to say majority instead of most?

Isn’t that the same thing?

Decker owns a pit bull so the leash is pretty short for control purposes

Decker is the better LT and player. Decker has not had a lot of off season work since entering the league. This past Sunday Crosby filled in nicely …the PA pass and selling run is going to take some getting use to. The ball was out of Stafford’s hands quicker this past week and the longer developing PA plays minimized in week 2 as well . Decker when healthy will be put right back in there at LT , Crosby is not replacing Decker I cant see it .
It’s only 2 games but I really want Matt under center more , it has increased but not enough …Stafford thus far has 20 pass attempts from under center to 55 from Shotgun I want to see it closer to 60/40 split

If he starts I give him 2 pressures or a sack then he’s sitting… after all that’s the standard set by Crosby. I’m sure it’s not that easy tho