How many Lions are claimed off waivers?

How many Lions are claimed off waivers?

0 voters

How many waiver claims do the Lions make?

0 voters

I’d say Paterson and Benson. Outside chance for Boyle. Cowboys have no backup QB, but if I were them I’d pick up Strong.

Jimmy G got extended in San Fran. Otherwise Boyle could be Lance’s backup. I’m here all week folks…

4 Likes

Head Down Oh No GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

3 Likes

CJ Moore is a solid special teams player. I could see someone picking him up too.

Most likely Patterson and Jackson with an outside possibility of Parker and Pittman(for his special teams prowess)

Moore was waived injured. So teams will likely wait for him to receive his injury settlement then sign him outright at a prorated $1,035,000 salary. Otherwise, they’d have pay $1.2M and he’ll miss at least three games (minimum to go on IR).

Jackson isn’t subject to waivers, Parker and Pittman have the best shot to be claimed.

Jeff Risdon

@JeffRisdon

Couple of Lions tidbits…
Expect Justin Jackson back in Detroit
Expect AJ Parker to be claimed on waivers

1 Like

Oh yes, I’m sorry. I totally forgot he’s been in the league for four plus years

Baltimore needs a RB they just signed Kenyan Drake, Justin Jackson is a much better option for a team to sign.

He was released with injury

Boyle already beat out Jordan Love once before, maybe he goes to the Pack and has a 400 yard game in January to keep us from the division crown. I hate what my mind comes up with sometimes.

2 Likes

It’s not your fault…it’s the Lions fault for doing this to you.

2 Likes

Looks like the only former Lion player that was claimed was Patterson. Predictable, we had two pretty darn good kickers in camp.

1 Like

All this talk about how difficult cuts would be by the coaches, yet no one wants any of our players. lol

Shocking to me that Boyle hasn’t signed a deal yet with the USFL.

Ahhh good point.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.