How to ignore posters on here?

How do we put posters on ignore on this site again?

Too much negativity being brewed on this forum again.

3 Likes

Click your picture in the top right hand corner, go to preferences, users, go to ignore, click add, type in iggy14

You’re welcome.

11 Likes

shrug you could just not read their posts. I think it’s unfair to completely ignore someone because not everything they say is ‘crap’. You shouldn’t let someone get THAT under your skin on a forum, because that’s all this is.

It is “just not reading”… using a forum tool to help.
Easy peazy.

There’s nothing unfair about tuning a person out. When they put up signs that say “please don’t listen, I have nothing valuable to contribute”, I’ll believe them.

2 Likes

No, not “under my skin” at all. I look at this site as a product and with the mods looking to protect one bad poster rather than look-out for the other 500 posters and the good of the board, this is a bad product filled with negativity and trolling for more negativity. Life is too short to want to come to a dark board and have to filter through 98 posts to find the 2 good posts that person has.
Like I said before, this board has lost a lot of good posters due to this one person…and I think I’ll do the same. I feel bad for Nate to invest so much money and time into this site only to watch one bad person drive good ones away. Same thing the same mods did to the other board, weird.
Take care guys, let me know when Iggy is gone and maybe I’ll join you guys again…but until then I’m not interested in coming here anymore, there’s enough negativity in this world to want to come here and read some child’s constant negative rants and trolling…maybe if enough people leave, Nate and his crew will figure it out.

2 Likes

I can’t ignore Iggy.

He’s the only other poster on Caldwell was a good coach island with me.

1 Like

Hang in there and use the ignore option.
You’ll notice something quite hilarious (yet apropos) when you max out the ignore duration.

1 Like

Nice…

1 Like

I think he was too, he kept them in games they shouldn’t have been in and gave them a chance to win late. I also think we should bring Austin back.

1 Like

I also think Caldwell is a good coach. He got his team here to over-achieve

1 Like

i had to laught when i read your post

You just ignore them.
You see an ignorant comment, and by sheer mind power, you don’t respond.
Do as I say. Not as I do.

4 Likes

Not true! I’m on that island also. So you can ignore him now

1 Like

I also think Caldwell was a decent head coach. Good? That might be pushing it but definitely solid IMO

1 Like

Never understood the negative obsession some have had with Iggy on previous sites and this one.

He … gives his opinions on football stuff. Opinions you disagree with.

The horror!

5 Likes

If you are only wanting to read positive posts about the Lions, then you are going to be reading very few posts.

3 Likes

Ain’t that some shit?

Sorry. But you are incorrect. Iggy has made personal attacks attacking people’s intelligence, etc. Maybe he hasn’t personally attacked you. But there’s a reason his account was suspended. He usually insults you while sliding in football points. Not the other way around.

1 Like

It’s funny, Iggy himself knows he’s a pustule. It’s how he gets attention in a world that otherwise he’s insignificant in.

iggy14

19h

Click your picture in the top right hand corner, go to preferences, users, go to ignore, click add, type in iggy14

You’re welcome.

Here’s to an Iggy-less 2020!

I think Caldwell was a good coach.

Caldwells biggest mistake was loyalty towards coaches who needed to be fired.

1 Like