Hutch @ 1OA

Don’t forget Levi had to work through an injury in TC and the Lions have brought him along slowly.

The hot takes like “Sewell isn’t a good athlete” and Garrett “isn’t the same guy this year” are a growing list of intentional obtuse remarks. Like I said, its a lite form of trolling. If I wasn’t a mod I would put him on ignore.

1 Like

You’re taking everything out of context…

I did say Hutchinson lack athleticism…and I dont see him as someone you can drop into coverage …so…yeah…for today’s EDGE I’d say he lacks that atheltic ability. Now…if you wanna stick Hutch as a 43 DE or just as a pass rusher…he is alright. Not the athlete Kayvon is. BTW…Dane Brugler in his recent video i just posted also says Hutch isnt the greatest athlete…so…

I said cutting decker to save cap space to put towards another position…after selecting Neal, as an option if Neal is BPA to the front office.

Also…as far as Myles Garrett …early in the year. Garett and Clowny were disappointments…also …admitted I wasn’t a browns expert and stayed since he has been better as of late that I stood corrected.

Sewell hasnt been good mirroring pass rushers this year. The whole year? Sewells pass blocking has been suspect and he has had issues. Often holding guys, BTW.

So…not really fair to take things out of context.

Never even said that…

Feel free to not read it then.

I realize that when you are making up stuff on the fly for fun…its hard to remember some of the jibberish. Because, it wasn’t serious to begin with. But let me remind you anyways, so others can be clear on what you are doing here:

1 Like

Totally fine.

If Sewell was a great athlete he wouldn’t have issues mirroring pass rushers…even when hes blocking them decently he is grabbing cloth. Its just a fact.

Did Sewell not finish the Bears game with the worst pass block grade on the OL?

Hows Sewells season-long pass blocking been?

And ready covered the Garrett stuff…so…

Also…not sure how credible you are with saying the SEC is overrated…and basically saying the B10 is on equal footing as the SEC…which is again…your opinion but facts show that isnt accurate. Maybe that changes with NIL? Yet to be seen. But for the last…well…over decade the SEC has been and still is the most dominant conference in NCAAF. And the NIL changes dont seem to be helping UM…and it should because they’re a big name brand. Yet, UM new class has a bunch of 3 star recruits and little interest from top star guys. So…if NIL cant help UM…its likely the SEC is gonna remain the powerhouse it is.

But dont read my stuff. Simple for you. Or we can keep going back and forth. I have all the time in the world…

4 Likes

Every draft is different. Comparing players and where they go in a draft is misleading. Too many variables.

What i do know is lions need a pass rush and the guy who plays here, wants to play for lions, plays a position of need, has the results, is ranked at or near top of class, fits the style of the team, is hutch. So at this point its almost a no brainer pick.

This might be a factor.

I don’t usually worry too much about where players grew up… because paying them well usually keeps them happy. In this instance… Thibs is already talking about his impact outside of football, and I wonder if he will force his way back to LA after his rookie deal.

2 Likes

Trade down

tommy boy GIF

2 Likes

Yeah and drafting the same position when there are not even a need

what position?

Spending our top pick on an OT again in 2022

I’m pretty sure that Arden Key’s measurables were very similar to Jared Allen’s.

1 Like

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Allen outweighed Key by 25 pounds and ran 4.76 at the combine… while Key ran 4.88 at a pro day without electronic timing.

2 Likes

Good catch on the weight.

I just remember that the knock on Jared was his measurables.

I remember he had a pretty good 10 yard split… and his 3-cone was pretty good too.
He definitely had good bend off the edge.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a really bad comparison. How heck does someone come up that.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor