Hutch an KT official 40 times

Edge Kayvon Thibodeaux with an official 4.58 in the 40.
Edge Aidan Hutchinson with an official 4.74 in the 40.

Hutch RAS score 9.68 very very good

The Edge is deep class with some other quality rushers . Now just pick right one.

3 Likes

Hutch is the Lions pick if the Jags don’t take him. His film is dominant and his 40 time is solid.

His 3 cone was no. 1 and his 10 yd split was terrific as well. I believe all 3 were better than the Bosas in the graphic they showed, including the 40

I’ll admit it, I threw up in my mouth a little when he said, “the interview with the team with the former Clemson QB went very very well”.

1 Like

I think the Jags are taking him

I think the odds are better than even at this point.

Recency bias. Evan Neal hasn’t worked out yet. Dude will show it.

They just saw Burrow get to the SB but lose because he was on his back all day.

They dont have Chase Higgins and Boyd, but they add a #1 and they are getting there.

They have to give TLaw everything to develop and that means protection. I mean they could be dumb, but they comitted to an offense first strategy when theybwent TLaw, Etienne and Chiasson early rhe last 2 drafts

1 Like

If Hutch goes #1OA then good for him. Seems like a great kid. I’d probably pick him at 2 if available but he’s hardly some generational talent. We’ll be fine with or without Hutch. Or more realistically we won’t be fine with or without Hutch. Either way he’s not THAT much of a difference maker.

2 Likes

Jordon Davis blew my mind with his performance.

Defensive tackle Jordan Davis stole the show early running a 4.78 seconds 40-yard dash. He followed that up with a 10-foot-3-inch broad jump and a 32-inch vertical jump; both of which were the best among combine performers at 340-plus pounds all-time. His teammate, Devonte Wyatt, was also stellar. The second group of defensive linemen took the field and the buzz continued to build. Edge rusher Travon Walker clocked a 4.51 seconds 40-yard dash.

Not a bad showing for Walker either.

3 Likes

At 341 pounds…a sub 4.8. wow

1 Like

He’d be a nice consolation if they don’t get Hutch IMO. I like big, 2-gap DT’s

Not at the 2nd pick though. Jordan Davis might be top 20 after his great combine. Not top 5 at all IMO.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.