Hutch highest-graded 1st round rookie this weekend

15 Likes

Some sexy shit right there…

4 Likes

Future Defensive Rookie of the year!!! Pass the koolaid.

3 Likes

He’s gonna have to beat out Jamo to get ROTY. LOL. Love it.
Our bald guy is kicking so much ass.
First round selections
Sewell
Hutch
Jamo
…I admit there was some luck involved, but also skill. He does a great job of making our needs ambiguous. Next year, EVERYONE is going to know we are going DT. LOL

2 Likes

That’s why they have awards for offense and defense!! haha

3 Likes

I hope I see this after week 1 and he’s still at the top!

Watching him Friday was certainly exciting

2 Likes

Why not both OROY and DROY. We did it before…[(Detroit Lions' Mel Farr, Lem Barney Are Voted NFL Rookies of the Year - Newspapers.com™)

6 Likes

Both he and Travon Walker are doing well so far.

The dude is a straight beast and I expect him to be our best DL since Avril by far.

I have him considerably ahead of cliffy, but far behind Suh, in terms of impact.
If he has a Suh like impact, you guys will never get me to shut up. LOL.

3 Likes

As good as he played, I think he’s going to be a lot better than that during the season. To me he looked rusty on a few plays and was just a step late. He actually almost made a play when he got double teamed. He spun around and just missed the running back.

Looking so forward to watching Hutchinson work this year.

1 Like

w o r d!
Hope you are right, my man. He is already starting to shift what I expect from him.

He’s going to go full Dirty Diana on the Eagles.

1 Like

If he’s no better than Avril, I’d be disappointed. I think we finally have someone on the DLine that requires planning around. It took a few tries, but I think he’s now here!

3 Likes

I believe you are right. I think Hutch is definitely someone you have to plan around. You’re always taking a risk leaving him one on one.

1 Like

Old 1 trick pony Cliff Avril. That guy was lightning fast, not much else.

4 Likes

He literally just started an nfl strength training program too, he’ll get bigger.

4 Likes

I think so too, man. We get my DT, get Paschel healthy with a year under his belt, Alim continues to improve…add Hutch…we’ll take away 1/3 of the playbook from offenses. They’ll have to react & react quickly!

1 Like

Guaranteed.

Oh yeah! For sure!!

He may not look “big” but he is plenty powerful already. He’s only going to get better over the next few years.

I hope he adds 15 pounds over the next two years and is going to be a beast inside and out.

2 Likes