Hutch INT should've been TD Green Bay

Oh no. Im sorry i hurt your feelings and stating things . If you noticed i bash the shit about Tucker. But carry on, and dont cry any more.

That guy has been a real catalyst for the defense hasn’t he? The line was considerably worse when he was out, and now he’s back and they seem like they are back on track, more than they were.

I also thought I remember seeing Benito Jones in on a few plays, I’d have to watch again but I thought he had a pretty good game.

Only crying from laughing so hard at you.
Why can’t you just appreciate a good Lions player without caring where he’s from?
You’re the only one here with a problem with it.
You’ve shown your true colors plenty of times here, green with envy.

Lol. I said he made a great play. You are whining about me whining . Snags you are literally one of my favorite poster. Again i call shit how i see it. Guess what i hate osu too and Decker has been dog shit this year. Guess what my favorite non Detroit player was charles fucking Woodson. I wonder where he went. Im not a fan boy till i need to be. Hutch is just like he was in college a few decent games.

He is dealing with more than a bum thumb, he’s dealing with bummy receivers. And even when he has a promising kid like Doub, he’s just a rookie. His most accomplished WR is new tot he team. The offense that the Packers created under Favre and advanced under Rodgers was like playing a video game. Aaron had nearly unlimited potential to change plays and alter receivers routes at the line of scrimmage. He could manipulate a receivers route by a yard to two if he wanted. He could tell a receiver to use a delayed release to buy an extra tick of time, or tell him to fire off and not worry about anything else. Straight up video game stuff. The current Packers receivers not only lack talent and experience, they lack that institutional knowledge. That’s also why its so important to have a guy like Randall Cobb in the game. And another reason why the Packers GM committed General Manager malpractice by how he treated the wide receiver position.

2 Likes

I swear I would do this.

2nd and goal at the 1 or 2?

Split him wide, single coverage only guy on that side.

CB is what my size 5’9"? 185?

1 foot and 120 pounds?

Skip, take 3 steps, turn around. Put your ass in his chest…POST THAT LITTLE BITCH UP!

4 Likes

He’s on pace to have a better rookie year than the Bosa boys did. So if that means he’s just like he was in college I’ll take that all day long

3 Likes

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

It just might work!! He should also be on field goal and extra point block. I have no idea why they don’t use him there. He blocked 7 kicks in college. 6’9 with long arms, kicker nightmare!

2 Likes

and he’s in his own head. He was VERY off-balance mentally yesterday.

When hutch gets another sack he’ll have the same number of sacks and interceptions as Ernie sims did for his career. Another great top ten pick that was. Thanks Matt millen!

Looking back at that draft we could have built one hell of an offensive line. Nick mangold, Andrew whitworth and jhari evans.

3 Likes

Sims was terrible reminds we of Davis

My man Ernie Sims is tied for the top 247 recruit of all-time. Actually spend some time looking through this list and you’ll realize those stars don’t guarantee a lot.

https://247sports.com/Sport/Football/AllTimeRecruitRankings/

Anyone that’s watched Texas a&m this season can tell you that with absolutely certainty.

Isaiah Buggs was the one who pressured Rodgers and really deserves equal credit for the defensive play.

2 Likes

Fox gave Rodgers a dirty look from the sidelines and distracted him.

1 Like

Marked the video at 6:29 for the Okudah interception.

This pick started with Hutch and him sniffing out the Kmet screen.

Look at the athletic ability for the #2 overall pick on this play.

Hutch forced a pump fake which allowed the pressure to reach Fields, which then caused a poor throw into the hands of Okudah.

Great instincts by the rookie Hutch!!!

1 Like