Hutch to Lions in CBS mock

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2022-nfl-mock-draft-new-giants-brass-replaces-daniel-jones-with-top-five-qb-jets-get-zach-wilson-another-wr/amp/

Hutch to Detroit in this latest mock draft …

3 Likes

Two qbs top 11 wonder how in line this will be with reality, if it is close to the nfl sentiment we may see a qb work his way into conversation for a trade up etc.

Don’t like Ridder at all in rd 1!

1 Like

Didn’t make it that far down. Neither do I. Alabama answered a lot of those questions for us.

I hope we take Burks if he is there an then Travon Walker with second rd pick.
We get a O major threat an the DL is now really strong.
There are safety’s an LB in rd 3

3 Likes

Sausage Wiener GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

so how many other sites mocked Hutch to the Lions?? guess that’s the next question for me because hell any of them could have said the same --it doesn’t mean chit unless several sites have. , I’d say as much as 7 different ones would-be rather significant.

I’m interested to see Devin Lloyd and both Georgia LBs. I want to see how they stack up.

I think there is a fair chance of a trade down.

If you want your guy, only one way to guarantee that…

Kyle Hamilton a Viqueen - (Pick 12)

Harrison Smith locked up till 2025!

That would be a nasty duo at safety.

I have heard Pickett going first is likely and in the first half of the first round…not sure about Carrol. He may be more popular in mock drafts then in reality…

beauty and the beast tomatoes GIF

Hutch and Burks (who’s available in that mock) would be totally fine.

I think Hou could take a QB. That means someone like CAR maybe willing to try and leap frog Hou to have choice of the QB they want.

If I were DET I would try to sell that. Maybe they can convince Hou to move up one spot.

Houston will be in a similar position next year as Watson is likely done w them either way. They look talent starved and are probably a 5 or 6 win team…they will get a shot at a qb in 23 like us as I think they stick with Mills a year or so.