Hutchinson and some stupid punter named on GMFB

@BigNatty stop watching at 2:35.

82 yard punt! That’s wild.

2 Likes

Hutch is gonna be an axe murderer. That other punter is a good punter. Our “punter” runs like a kick returner, has the arm and accuracy of a franchise qB, and is more handsome than any GQ cover that’s ever been.

1 Like

With all due respect to the rook (it was impressive), Jack Fox was a few yards in the end zone Friday and the returner caught it at the 25. That’s 80 yards. The difference? Fox had twice the hang time so his guys could actually get down there. I’ll take him.

3 Likes

And it doesn’t even really matter because the Bills will never need to punt! Josh Allen is a stud!

2 Likes

Fox is the GoAT → he could play any position and is a much more diverse attack than any punter. ridiculous comparison. Purely comparing punting ability, he’s still the GOAT… Add the other stuff in, its a joke of a comparison.

2 Likes

Also Fox has been kicking with his weak leg. The NFL ruled his left leg a weapon of mass destruction. So, he punts with his right leg to prevent jumbotron damage around the league.

3 Likes

daaayum…imagine if he knocked one of those down? Wow!

1 Like

Agreed. My old man still has the record for CMU’s longest punt at 85 I believe and Fox even gives him some man wood. When you give a record holder a chub in the same category…you’ve really got somethin’!

4 Likes

That rookie punter had a nice punt but it rolled almost 15 yards and it was a touchback. So it was more like a 62 yard net punt. I feel like a hater but I feel like it wasn’t as impressive as the media is making it out to be.

He’s going to be a good punter though!

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.