I apologize to Both the Mods and The rest of you for my actions which saw me get a 3-day "time out"

and this includes The Boss Nate. I was getting upset and reacted poorly, as well I had a fairly fresh mouth. I do try and hold back/refrain from these yet have no able excuses. I knew better and did things anyway. I deserved what I got.

11 Likes

Your ban was in the middle of the week and the Lions suck so you didn’t miss much. So you have that going for you.

1 Like

5 Likes

lol I’m a LOT older with DARK yet thinning hair…I’m 48…probably a kid here lol.

spank season 2 GIF by Blunt Talk

1 Like

eagles-cowboys-cowboys-vs-eagles

3 Likes

“I’m not here to talk about the past.”

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ooh, a kick me in the Jimmy gif, nice!

Av GIF by Alcmaria Victrix

2 Likes

charles schulz 80s GIF

2 Likes

Amends are an awesome thing brother!!

I always say that there are no perfect relationships as there are no perfect people! Progress over perfection!’

Enjoy the moment and the day; let the past lie in the past!

Love ya bro! :crazy_face::+1::upside_down_face::heart::pray:

1 Like

This is the most peculiar forum I’ve ever been on.

Not judging - just saying.

3 Likes

why? I got suspended for 3 days, I felt it was only right to apologize…I’ve been here 18 years, and in The Den you do as your asked to by the rules or face consequences…up to permanent bans. just being suspended is bad enough…when I am here near every day and night. varying times…but I don’t want to push for more time away—thanks.

2 Likes

Accepting responsibility! Who knew?! :+1::crazy_face::upside_down_face::heart::pray:

wolves GIF

2 Likes

@wolfcub36

Dude, I did not mean to imply that you were peculiar. I took your apology to be wholly sincere.

After admitting to your reprimand and issuing your apology, you then had to take a meme spanking and a couple good meme kicks to the junk. I guess what is peculiar is that i found it kinda funny. Sorry.

1 Like

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

Admit it. Administering virtual corporal punishment to Wolf is way better than talking about the current state of the Lions.

Now wind up and give our buddy Wolf your best shot!
Spank Wind Up GIF by 101KGB