I have a good feeling about tonight

There is something off this year with the Packers.

My family is full of Packers fans. I wouldn’t say completely die hard but a few of them have bought a ‘share’ of the team. That’s a little more than a casual fan.

3 of the 4 that I would consider ‘big’ Packer fans don’t really care about this season. They legit cannot stand Rodgers. They would rather lose than see his smug face anymore. They can’t root for him. One of them told me they would love nothing more than to see him get benched the rest of the season.

My boss is also a Packers fan…and while he would like to win tonight he told me this morning he couldn’t care less right now.

They are sick of Erin and his crap.

I think the entire organization is starting to turn on him. Hopefully the players as well. The NFL is probably going to send another message to him like they did last week.

I know it’s prime time…and in Green Bay…and we are the ‘Lions’… but I predict another beatdown and message sent.

I also really just hate the guy. I hope he sprains his twat tonight.

2 Likes

They liked him when they were 13-3 and in the NFC championship game.

26-6 in the last two full seasons, MVP, and they are sick of him?

Lol

4 Likes

Are these real Packers fans, or the Packers fans that exist in the minds of frustrated Lions fans? lol. JK bro :sunglasses:

I’ve got a pretty good feeling about only losing by 18. I’ll consider that a win.

Sorry

5 Likes

Want me to adopt you?

1 Like

I don’t. This team and especially this defense is absolutely horrific. They got smacked because they totally overlooked a ridiculously underrated Saints team just because they lost Drew Brees. I don’t see that happening the rest of the season.

1 Like

When I read the title of the thread… I thought I had somehow landed on Tinder. :grin:

Swiping Right My Love GIF by Curious Pavel

Yea that Underrated Saints team looked great yesterday.

Any given Sunday.

Especially with fewer preseason games it’s really hard to tell how good a team is right now. Arizona looked nothing like they did in week 1 and got a lucky win. Seattle fell apart at home. Saints absolutely looked completely different than they did against the Packers. They made Darnold look like a stud. Probably be week 4-5 before we really know.

2 Likes

space office GIF

2 Likes

I realize most of you don’t get out of your parents’ basement much…but the hate for Erin is palpable around Packer fans.

Oh and if you could please get Staffords peanuts out of your mouth for a day that would be great.
Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

Yes, I’m sure it is. Do they spell his name Erin too? Because that’s really clever.
Leonardo Dicaprio Ok GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Erin is the girl spelling! So that means he is a girl and girls are not strong and cool like guys!!! Get it???

Ashton Kutcher Burn GIF

1 Like

So your saying at holiday dinners, you’re the only one that uses utencils.

4 Likes

I’ll never forget Vikings fans calling him Erin when they had a LB on their team who actually had a name spelled Erin :rofl:

Cognitive dissonance is a requirement of being a sports fan in the Great White North.

1 Like

I hope you know I’m just joshing around man. No hard feelings. :slightly_smiling_face:

Dude, I love it! :joy:

I’m glad you’re feeling good! I feel like I have a 2009/2010 Lions feeling this year, generally.

Which is, that we were really bad the last couple of years, and lost some good players. We have new players, that are young, new to our team, full of ‘potential,’ or some combination of the three.

In general, we’ll probably lose a bunch of games (tonight included, considering that the Pack with Rodgers are a perennial playoff team). However, I am intrigued, generally hopeful for the future, and willing to be excited. However, I have an emotional wall, because logic says that we have some large structural flaws still.

I want to have good feelings about it though, so I’m on board with you! Onward down the field, baby!

1 Like