I have my round one Mock

The pick at 6 was toss up Spoon but I went with I think is number one graded CB.

How draft shakes out could make me change but it it was held tomorrow keeping are own FA i would take at 6 an 18
6 Christian Gonzalez CB
18 Keion White DL

2 Likes

This is the first I’ve seen Keion at #18. Really don’t like it personally lol. All good though!

At 285 pounds an 6’ 5" an pumped 30 times at combine wait till you see how fast he is . Strong big fast he can play inside or outside. Vertical 34.0" Broad 11 7"

2022 54 tackles 14.0 for loses 7.5 Sacks We all have opinions just take another look an watch when he runs an does 3 cone.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/players/keion-white

Watch how deep he goes covering a wheel route on RBs he does pass coverage more than once.

3 Likes

Carter
Skoronski

4 Likes

Your OLman will not make it to 18 an I doubt if they rework Big V that we got with a OLman early.

Not saying he is bad an Carter I wonder if Lions avoid him now as of now i would say they do if it all works out for him he is likely gone by 6

1 Like

Possibly, and your DL could still be there at 32. We are both guessing.

2 Likes

We need a pick 31 LOL

2 Likes

It’s called trading draft picks we do it every draft :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Gonzalez CB
    18Bresee or Kancey DT

What would you think about that?

@coyote12

2 Likes

I at 18 have a guy bigger an stronger an faster for his size than either one of yours. Its plain you have not checked him out he pumped 30 at the combine . He is a physical freak who can play NFL football .

Kancey might be most effective as a rotational run defender and full-time, sub-package rusher That sums him up you want a rotation DL in rd one? I want a starter in rd one at 18 All he did was run at the combine??? an you want him at 18? He may not when its all done make first round. He is getting a lot of media hype an no he is not likely the next Donald.

Breeze is not worth the time to say why he can play but is not even a rd one pick. He only did 22 reps on the lft White did 30 an the last 8 would require a lot of pure strength My guy is a edge an compares better than you two DT.

He could move inside when required Imagine him on outside then moves inside an Houston moves to edge thats what you get with White. Also on side is Hutch with I hope a signed Comish an we saw what they did as a pair last season. Well White is same size as Comish an likely faster.

I would take Woods at 6 but he will be likely taken by Seattle.

What would you think about that?

@coyote12
[/quote]

Campbell will not be there for 2B

I don’t see us taking another DE unless it’s a flame-thrower type like Felix Anudike- Uzomah. But maybe we don’t even take one with Houston as our flame thrower.

Loved that Kancey weighed in at 281. I didn’t expect that at all. He’s firmly in the 1st round for me now. I think 18 is a little high, but I can get on board with it.

2 Likes

I really hope we don’t draft Carter unless a few more stories come out about him and he drops to round 2. Don’t mind spending a 2nd on him since the expectation is our seconds don’t pan out anyway.

Doubt it, with his arm length he falls into the 2nd IMO. No dl has ever had success with arms as short as his

1. DT Jalen Carter
    1b. CB Joey Porter Jr
  2. QB Hendron Hooker
    2b. OL Cody Mauch
  3. CB/S Qaun’ Martin
  4. RB Deneric Prince
  5. WR Charlie Jones
  6. LB Jeremy Banks
1 Like

It’s safe to say with the picks of Hutch and Rodriguez, Holmes and Campbell like production and tape over arm length. Kancey’s got both of those. People talk about the run, though Kancey was solid against the run, and was an every down linemen in college. He only ran, but will do field drills at his pro day. He’s been compared to John Randle, who I always wanted on the Lions. I would not hate it at 18, we need an inside pass rush bad!

1 Like

I don’t want Kancey anywhere in the first 3 rounds. For me it is a toss up between Gonzo and Spoon at 6 but I think we will lean toward Spoon. White is interesting but I think he may be gone before 18. He would be a perfect fit for a team that wants an end and then slide him inside on pass downs. I think you project him as a 3T and thats where I would see him fit for us. I have not seen him play inside. He is strong. He looks like the 30 yr old uncle playing against the 12 yr old kids in the backyard on Thanksgiving .

1 Like

Skoronski
Bijan