I’m officially ready for a new offensive coordinator

We all lobbied for him at one point. Doesn’t mean that’s the same now.

I asked my ex-wife to marry me once also

You all lobbied for Jim Bob? I was never much a fan. I thought his “rescue” in 2015 was over-rated. If you rewind and look at the teams we played, before Lombardi got fired, we played top defenses. Jim Bob has an advantage of playing much worse defenses

Not that Lombardi didn’t suck. He made our Oline, which was built for man scheme and had then switch to zone

Stafford likes JBC because when he took over he basically went back to the Linehan scheme that was designed for his strength: be in shotgun and dump the ball off. Use short passes instead of a run game and take a deep shot on occasion

I think Patricia didn’t want to rock the boat too much already putting in a new defense his first year so he let Stafford keep his OC

Now moving to a run game and Cooters offense not looking all that impressive it will be interesting to see how this all plays out

Oh, and sorry about your wife. Or congrats?

Definitely congrats on that one my friend lol.
Second time around best choice of my life.
I’ll admit I was for JBC at first, mostly tho cuz I hated dumbardi

It just feels like this offense gets worse every year. I truly believe that the offense lacks top end talent. So I’m not 100% sure JBC is the issue but I do feel the offense is underperforming.

I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in a fresh set of eyes for the OC. I just hope we get someone that actually has a decent tract record. Not one of Patricia’s buddies from his college days.

100% agree air. We have the “payback” as DC and that’s not working well. I think the d only shows improvement on things Patricia himself works on in game.

In keeping with the mid term elections tomorrow, I say it’s… “Time to kick Cooter right in the pooter!” Even the anouncers were stating that the Vikings were keying in on Stafford’s cadence and timing their attacks. This was after like the fourth sack. So they didn’t change their rhythm much or if at all.
To defeat the Lions it seems all somebody has to do is listen to Spielman for one game as he points out all the tells and we never seem to change in that regard. I say we hire Chris and utilize his otherworldly knowledge base to our advantage.

1 Like