I think they should bring back Joey

Him playing piano would had been a better turkey day half time show I guess

Used to see Mike McMahon working out at Ballys.

1 Like

Strangely, I just hired a new brewer and front house manager for my project in Bozeman. A brother and sister - Their mom played Lt. Sheba in the old school Battlestar Galactia and played a couple characters in Buck Rogers. And Fall Guy, Knight Rider, Airwolf…

My inner 80’s child is going to geek out when I meet her

2 Likes

He’s going to come back and take the league by storm, Flutie style!

1 Like

Give McMahon his due. He made the game interesting, since you never knew where the ball was going. Harrington bored you to death with the 2-4 yard dump offs. Magic Mike would scramble around while no one got open before slinging it and hoping for the best. He was a poor man’s Michael Vick without the animal abuse.

1 Like

and without an accurate arm too, that was pretty important

Yeah, and he also beat the Vikings in week 14 in a so far winless season. With Morton, Scotty Anderson and Larry Foster…

And he was still a better choice than Ty Detmer (8 INTs in one game, one called back for penalty)

Stupid Millen should have stuck with Batch.

Are you for real?

I was talking about what McMahon did in 2001. I was adding to the McMahon appreciation.

Ty Detmer had a limper noodle arm than Joey.

And Batch with a bad leg was still better than all three of the above.

Who was your answer for 2001-2005 if not Batch?

For what it’s worth, I would have rather had McMahon than Joey. Would have been cheaper.

In 2005 I wanted Brees or Warner. They both were available in 2005. Or we could have drafted Aaron Rodgers…

Instead, Joey.

1 Like

Yeah, but, Detmer was a Heisman winner, so…

2 Likes

dndlion- I think Aveion Cason should be his RB…

“As long as he backs up Brian Calhoun”…shouts the guy from the back of the room.

1 Like

Chuck Long, Andre Ware