If Fatty still here, Walker GONE!

I don’t blame him a bit:

5 Likes

Fatty P sure knew how to ruin a locker room. Stafford would probably still be a Lion if it wasn’t for him.

8 Likes

I hate Patricia as much as everyone else…but why doesn’t Bob Quinn get any hate?

Quinn had horse-blinders on when he fired Jim Caldwell. There was no other candidate even considered for the job other than Patricia.

Quinn is the guy who hired the pig to run our team into the ground, and he deserves most of the blame for putting the underqualified Patricia in the HC position.

S**t rolls downhill…

10 Likes

I got plenty of disgust for both of them!!

9 Likes

I have always been in Matt’s corner, but, this team wrecked his body, and the bill is coming due.
We’re much better off with a young, healthy Goff at this point.
It hurts to say, but, from a business standpoint, it’s true.

4 Likes

For a rebuilding team like us, I agree.

It sucks to say but absolutely true. Especially if the rebuild takes another two seasons. Who knows what shape stafford’s arm will be in by 2024.

Them Patriot Way pricks decimated this team. Talent level actually dropped every year.

• CJ retires, we lose Marvin Jones. Kenny Golladay didn’t equal those guys. And we’re still trying to get back to that level.
  • Slay and Quandre Diggs both become the heart of their new secondaries. I like Walker but him and Ouwariye don’t equal those guys.
  • Stafford demands trade and we get Goff instead. Both #1 pix, but Stafford clearly better.
    Caldwell out Patty in - Caldwell wasn’t going to take us to SB but Patty took us to the toilet bowl.

Last year, the new regime inherited one of the absolute worst rosters in the NFL and won 3 more games than odds-makers predicted. We’re still a long way from when 9-7 wasn’t good enough. But THIS REGIME, I like.

2 Likes

Quinn had fatty patty penciled in as his head coach before Caldwell’s last season even started. So yes, I agree with you, there should be a great deal of hatred for Quinn as well.

2 Likes

I think most of us lump them together.

Bob Quinn clearly had blinders on though

3 Likes

I just wanna grab that bat and smack him with it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.