If Seattle called you

Trade up.

1 Like

Agreed… I wouldn’t be shocked if they go after Deshaun Watson. I’m not sure how many IG masseuses are in Seattle… but seems like a possibility.

1 Like

And Seattle already has a working relationship with the Texans.

For the record- THIS THREAD- is why many in here try and insist that trading down isn’t that easy….

It’s very, very easy as long as the person wanting to trade down isn’t acting like it’s a random situation.

Lockett

So if I’m calculating properly Seattle would get bonked 31M in dead cap against a 10M cap number- so they’d be 21M in the hole!!! I can’t see them ever wanting to do that, but who knows-

1. Hutch- this is starting to feel more like a lock every day isn’t it?

2. Seattle- M Willis? (Detroit gets 9, 40, Lockett, and Denver gets #2, Cephus, 5th next year). I am sweetening the deal for Seattle from the OP to make it somewhat more viable.

3. E Neal

4. Sauce

5. Eckwonu

6. Pickett

7. Thibz

8. ATL- G Wilson (Julio and Ridley gone)

9. Detroit- we have London, T Walker, J Johnson to choose from…. At least 2?

So Trayvon Walker at #2…. K Walker #40… Tyler Lockett-

1. T Walker- Edge
  2. C Watson- WR
  3. Travis Jones- DT
  4. K Walker- RB
  5. Damone Clark- MLB
  6. J Ferguson- TE

WRs-
Lockett
C Watson
St Brown
Reynolds
Raymond

TE- Hock/ 5th rounder

RB
Walker
Swift
J Will

defense

T WalkerA Bryant.
McNeill/Levi O
T Jones/Pensisni
Romeo/Julian

Barnes/C Harris
D Clark/Barnes
JRM/Barnes

AO/Jacobs
Okudah/Iffy
Marcus Williams
T Walker

So this lineup is driven by a lesser version of above trade…

Plus signing M Williams, C Harris and T Walker only.

Yes. I would take Lockett, Trayvon Walker and K Walker or simply taking T Walker at #2…. If Walker is gone I’d take Thibz. I don’t think 3 go top 8 if we are t one of them.

Lockett no on him age an look at his contract. To many here want like in past bail a team out who has over paid.

On trade would consider it yes but picks an NO Lockett

Hes going to be 30 and had over 1000 yards and 8 tds last year. He can still play and Seahawks would eat some of his cap. We need a vet so why not get it in a trade?

I sure is not when you just hand them so much an get nothing in return. Not sure how we lost Cephus in this deal an end up with just 9 an 40 an later pick .Seahawks would do that trade every day an own Lions after about 5 trades. The real NFL is not Maddon

Trying not to be nasty but stop giving away to much just to make a trade. That is a very very bad trade your giving a 5th an Cephus for 9 40 an a 30 year old WR that has big contract

I know you disagree with chart but 9 an 40 is 750 short now thats not even close. even if you call the WR’s a push an you want to give them a rd 5 worth roughly 40 so 40 pts plus 2600 for 1350

So you use this to show how easy it is to trade? I know u put in a lot of work but you should rethink Lions i pray are not into rebuilding Seahawks they are working on Lions Team an this is just a give away.

Some one poster to start talks at 9 ,40,41 this year thats a start to make trade.

For who, Goff?

I have a feeling teams are starting to realize there are a few QBs in the draft that could be franchise guys and some should be available in the middle of the 1st round. Pickett and Willis are probably the 1st two QB’s taken. I could see them going to Pittsburgh and Seattle. The next two guys off the board are the two guys I think teams are really going to target and move around the board to get. Ridder to me is the best of the bunch. I don’t know what it is about him but he looks like the next star to me. The other guy is Corral who’s ceiling is too high to ignore. It just got me thinking that maybe we should make a move to get one of these guys and if it’s a whiff at least you didn’t have to trade multiple 1sts and getting a stud defender at 2OA wouldn’t hurt either. Could there be a better outcome if we were somehow able to land our next stud DE and QB?

Look at his game break down he lights it up then disappears then lights it up.

They will likely release him he has 16 mill guaranteed this year

Lockett receives a $19 million signing bonus and salary guarantees in 2021 and 2022. Locket is also due a $13 million option bonus in 2022.

He had a 1000 yards last year. 3 years in a row and 4th year had over 950. He still has a few good years left.

Lockett
St brown
Draft
Reynolds.

Sounds like good weapons for Goff.

1 Like

Why would Watson want to go there? Things are going to have to get much, much worse before they get better (imo)

fresh tuna? :wink:

If Ciara would stay behind than Watson would probably come. Uh yeah, come.

1 Like

A sentence with “Ciara” and “behind”…

“all good things”

Who is Seattle trading up for?

Fuck the trading chart, it doesn’t take into account draft depth from year to year. Let’s say the Lions fell in love with a couple guys projected mid-1st, I’m sure they’d be happy to take 9, 40, 41 from Seattle. They’d be satisfied knowing they’ll still get one of their guys in the 1st, plus some very useful draft capital in a deep draft.

If the alternative is reach for a guy projected to go 17th, why not snag a couple extra early picks (which could then allow you to trade up if there’s another guy sitting there you love)? As a fan I’d be furious to know Seattle offered them something like that, and instead Detroit turned them down to select a guy projected mid-late first. That selected player better be a pro bowler year 1 lol.

That’s because you don’t value the WR position, you think we’re ok with Cephus and Reynolds. And you ignore what has been said by the coaches and about the position. Seems this staff disagree’s with your opinion and out look.

And do you mean bale them out like when we took on Goff’s Contact ?

Well it looks like Seattle doesn’t have interest in trading their starting WR’s.

The Seattle Seahawks reportedly aren’t looking to trade wide receivers DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett.

Mike Sando of The Athletic reported Wednesday that he hasn’t “gotten the sense” that Seattle is looking to move on from the star wideout duo despite the franchise-altering moves it made Tuesday.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.