If the Lions are eliminated

Who are you guys cheering for?

Im going to cheer for Buffalo. And not just because of last night. They have had a year there in Buffalo. Those two epic storms, having to give up a home game, losing Hyde, losing Von and now a teammate battling for his life. And when you think of the horrible racist mass murder there at Tops earlier in the year…

Buffalo deserves some joy. Barring a miracle Lions playoff run I’m pulling for them now

10 Likes

They were already who I wanted to see win it all. But yeah if there’s no Detroit, I’m a Bills fan. I can’t think of another more deserving fanbase right now.

14 Likes

Thats our sister franchise. Of course we are rooting for the Bills!

14 Likes

I’m from Rochester, NY and one of my sons is a die-hard Bills fan. I know a lot of suffering souls.
Bills-Lions Super Bowl!

6 Likes

Bills for sure…They have even played home games in Canada in the past.

6 Likes

If the Lions lose then I am out until the SuperBowl and then I will pick from the teams that are going. I refuse to root for another team during the playoffs, just do not see any reason to do it myself.

3 Likes

I’m rooting for the Bills.

2 Likes

Bills for sure and moreso after last night.

Unless the Lions get in :wink:

3 Likes

Vikings opponents.

Packers opponents.

Cowboys opponents.

Hopefully they don’t play each other.

I’m rooting for Cincy overall though.

4 Likes

If jags get in .
Ravens are my afc team so them

1 Like

Went to Buffalo for a game this year and their fans are crazy. If the Bills win it all Buffalo will burn, so kinda wanna see that.

However my best friend is a die-hard Bengals fan, since before before Boomer, so I will cheer with him…they are very Lion-like!

4 Likes

Hard to not cheer for Burrows too. He’s a likeable uber talented goofball

6 Likes

Packers. Let my Inner Yooper have a run at it.

Philly
KC
Giants
Buffalo
Duuuuuval
SanFran
…don’t care…
Minnesota
Dallas
GreenBay

2 Likes

I get it. As a curse, right? Because if we root for them, they’re destined to lose. 4d chess.

5 Likes

You deserve this!!

mr bean GIF

9 Likes

It’ll change for me from game to game and week to week. And even then, “root for” is too strong a word.

I’m Lions through and through.

5 Likes

I’m going to pretend I didn’t read that

2 Likes

Bills all the way for me. Big fan of Josh Allen. And their regime. Maybe we got that going for us now too. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Bengals. I think Burrow is a stud

5 Likes