If the Lions are eliminated

I’ll start with whoever plays the Packers if they are in. Watching the Lions look good this year followed by another Packers loss in the playoffs and I will call it a great season.

3 Likes

Yeah, no shit. We lived in Rexton when I was a kid, but, you’d never hear me spouting such sacrilege.
tenor

5 Likes

I like burrow too, they would be my second choice.

Eagles would be 3rd I like hurts

1 Like

Awww Im just kidding, I wanna see Da Problem knock A A Ron into another dimension
doctor-strange-gif-1

4 Likes

I hate the Eagles. Their local fan base adopted my sports bar and they sing a two minute jingle in chorus loudly every time they make a good play. I want to watch football dudes not Perfect Pitch IV

I half expect them to link arms and kick their legs up like can-can dancers.

Then none of us can order wings without the fear of them getting kicked out of the servers hands during their moments of spastic glee

I’d say who ever is playing the Packers, but they won’t make it to the playoffs

1 Like

Hahaha oh man. Ok I’ll drop them down another couple notches for that story alone!

1. Bills
    2)Bengals
    3)… … … jaguars

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I hope the Eagles win the NFC and the Bills win the AFC and the Superbowl. I grew up a little more than an hour from Philly and know a lot of Eagles fans. The Lions were usually out of the playoffs and the Eagles weren’t so I always would root for them in the plyaoffs.

I just like this team the Bills built. Josh Allen seems like a really humble, good dude. So does Diggs. Allen got absolutely screwed last year as well. I’d like to see thme win it all.

2 Likes

Bengals, always loved their jerseys.

2 Likes
  1. Correct
  2. Already do

:facepunch: :sunglasses:
Wor

Burrow maks m laugh my ass off. I like the guy, but pics of him in street clothes look like a middle school kid that won the lottery. Love it.

1 Like

Weeze is ■■■■■■■ with us because of the Die Hard thing. LOL

2 Likes

Weasel is back baby!!! haha

2 Likes

I do root for the Ravens in the AFC because of my best friend. He got his ring.

BUT. I have always rooted for the Bills once the Lions are out because four losses in a row in the Super Bowl was so heartbreaking. If there’s any fans that deserve it almost at an equal level as the Lions, it’s them.

4 Likes

Bucs- I would love to see a 45 year old statue win another ring while dealing with FTX and divorce, and still see posters insisting a mobile rookie QB is way to go.

4 Likes

Jax

1 Like

My system is that when the Lions are eliminated I root for the team which has tortured their fan base in the most similar fashion. The Jets would’ve been my choice :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Before the season started some of my futures bets were
Bills/Rams Super Bowl-that one shit the bed

Rams for NFC-done

Bills for AFC-still alive

Dan Campbell-Coach of the year???

And some other crap that turned into shit

2 Likes

My 2nd team has always been the Chargers… I wanted Herbert in the draft for Detroit, but was super stoked that the Chargers landed him. The AFC is a gauntlet, hopefully they can win a couple games.

2 Likes

hulk hogan wrestling GIF by WWE

Pretty hard not to root for the Bills.

1 Like