IF The Panthers or Giants Offered a 3rd for KJ

Do you phone it in 2 seconds after you hang up or do you get Ron Woods attention while you are still on the line and gesture wildly for him to call the commissioner’s office on a separate phone?

Is that a rumor? Why wouldn’t they just sign Freeman?

I would hold out for a 1st and a 3rd. Then the 1st and 3rd rounders better start from day one, or they are completely wasted picks and should be cut before game 2.

Tough because this may be the end of the Quinntricia regime. Maybe the new regime hire a coach that will allow him to be more successful.

I thought Bevell was going to have Stafford more on the move and moving the pocket? He lied. Stafford has been in the pocket most of the season. I know he’s an above avg qb but if you maximize his ability by moving him around then go for it.

Its been 2 games…no one lied…

A 3rd? LOL, how about a 5th.

I’d easily take a 3rd right now. A 4th, yup. A 5th, I’d consider, but probably turn it down.

1 Like

1 Like

It’s a hypothetical as I couldn’t fit the if in there

Either club may want somebody who isn’t a bigger cap hit and would be OK with returning to a reserve role once the lead back in their systems come back from injury

I’d take a 4th

1 Like

Are we talking about Kerryon Johnson? Does he really have any value?
I’d be surprised if a team would give a 5th round pick for Kerry’ed off.

I don’t think he does right now, but he looked better in game 2. I’m curious to see if he has anything.

I was confused at first…i thought it was a post saying this had happened. I doubt they would give a 3rd.

1 Like

A 5th maybe

If BQ is making the trade we wouldn’t get anything better than a 6th.

I don’t think anyone would offer a 3rd. If it’s from a team that I expect to be picking early I’d jump on it. From a team picking late I’d keep him.

1 Like