If we beat Kansas City, what happens?

If we did beat KC, then lost to GB after the bye then we’re right back to mediocre…

Also, if we beat KC, I’ll be up all night reading… If we get pounded 2+ scores, I’ll sleep like a baby… But if we lose a close one because of stupid mistakes or refs hose us I’ll be pissed the rest of the night and Monday!

…and throughout the bye week. Maybe even the entire season depending where we end up. Kind of like how the AZ game still pisses me off.

If the Lions lose, how they lose matters. Don’t need another Samkon Gado style screw job.

Iggy has a stroke

3 Likes

We’ll get to listen to all the reasons how KC gave the game to the Lions.

2 Likes

Taking a different view…

If I want to pick out fisrt loss, this game is it.

I want GB thinking we suck again…

We then beat both GB and Vike for a 4-1-1 record!

4 Likes

If I had to pick 2 out of 3 to win, beating GB & Minn would be far more satisfying and valuable.

5 Likes

I’d take this scenario!

3 Likes

Half the board would whine we didn 't win convincingly enough

2 Likes

The end of times. Book it.

I’m so going to record myself doing this at karaoke…so it can be played at my funeral!

Get yourself ready, Holmes!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjYtMipjOrkAhVyc98KHYx1DQsQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fme.me%2Fi%2Fwhen-you-and-the-other-shooter-get-ready-to-execute-12770031&psig=AOvVaw0kW9-ozg8woHTLR6LLZEka&ust=1569436393390267

I don’t see us winning this one, though if we do, the first thought that runs through my mind is Bring on the MF’n Packers! I feel like that win would increase our playoff chances SO much. Possibly a first round home game, instead of sneaking in? First round bye?

1 Like

If we win I think we generate a lot of buzz…but it won’t mean much if we lose @ Green Bay.

That’s the win I really really want…like really want.

We have to win games in our division.

5 Likes

Then we go 18-0-1… sorry abject no 19-0

1 Like

Same here, brother! REALLY want to beat GB! That is how we win the division!

3 Likes

I am ready for that disappointment!!

1 Like

I don’t know, man. Even an ugly win against KC would be a beautiful thing.

4 Likes

I won’t lie, I’d be shocked. But straight up, I’d have to say that winning in September is one thing but it’s another thing to win in December and still another to win in January. So, while I’d be one happy slappie, the truth is that you don’t win anything in the 4th game of the season except one game. Albeit a big time win against an SB contender.

2 Likes

I looked up Mahomes splits. In the ten road games of his young career his numbers are actually better

I will have a great rest of my Sunday relaxing and watching stress free football.

1 Like