If we stay @ 7...who are the only picks you would be happy with?

1. Sewell
  2. Chase
  3. Fields
  4. Anyone else but Waddle :wink:
  1. Sewell
  2. Fields
  3. Lance
  4. Pitts
  5. Chase

Anyone but Pitts, Lance and Jones

2 Likes

OT or QB.

Anything else - not interested.

Will be pissed if itā€™s a TE or WR tbh

1 Like
  1. Fields
  2. Smith
  3. Sewell

-Chase
-Fields
-Would probably warm up to Parsons/Pitts/Sewell if Iā€™m gonna be honest with myself

Hoping for a trade down to maximize value with a guy like Parsons or any defensive player for that matter, instead of settling at 7.

Stay @ 7 - Sewell or Parsons.

5 Likes

Iā€™d be happy with almost all of them, even Surtain, Slater or Horn. There are guys I would prefer greatly, but theyā€™re all good players with a chance to be great pros.

Sewell
Chase
Slater
Parsons
D.Smith
Waddle

Iā€™d be happy with anyone of these players at the end of Thursday night.

1 Like

Assuming Chase is goneā€¦

Sewell
Trade down
WR (whichever one the Lions like best)
CB (whichever one the Lions like best)

! Sewell
2 Surtain
3 Slater
4 Parsons
5 Horn

Great topic, tough questionā€¦ These guys have plenty of collective experience with Goff, and Holmes has to know deep down what he does or doesnā€™t have. The Rams lost Gurley in SB of 18ā€™ (shell since then) they moved his deep speed in Watkins/Cooks, and a few pieces of his OLā€¦

Bottom line- Holmes, DC, and Lynn have all but certainly sat down with Goff college tape, pro day tape, and NFL tape of course. They need to know if heā€™s a guy about to come into his own with proper support, or if heā€™s peaked and is declining without McVay and Gurley around himā€¦

If Goff cannot be counted on as a 3-5 year started, then Lance or Fields should probably be the pick right? I havenā€™t read a single report that would place Rattler or Howell etc above him if Lance would have waited til next year to come out???

Before anyone tells me we canā€™t put our ā€œeggs in that basketā€ā€¦ we sure can. There is 10 times the film and background to assess whether the powers that be feel that Goff (former #1 overall mind you) is a better pro the next 5-7 years than Fields or Lanceā€¦ Periodā€¦

If we decide Goff with a proper team and a supportive coach who isnā€™t worried about Goff shagging his girlā€¦ Remember Goff a a 6ā€™5" golden boy 26 year old making 30M per year, McVay is paid and famous but nearing 40 with a receding hairline and 20% of Goffā€™s payday. Donā€™t think if McVay felt a threat there that his massive ego wouldnā€™t have cast Goff off as the issue out of prideā€¦

A) If Goff grades out better than Fields or Lance

1. Sewell
  2. Chase
  3. Trade Down
  4. if none of those are possible and we like Goff better than the QBs, then I guess Slater

B) Goff doesnā€™t measure up to Fields or Lance in eyes of MCDC and Holmes?

1. Fields
  2. Lance
  3. Sewell (if neither are there)
  4. Chase (if none are there)
1 Like

Sewell, Parsons, Slater. Not even sure of the order. Iā€™ve kind of talked myself away from the WRs. Just looking at the draft as a whole and strong position groups. WR is strong.

2 Likes

Parsons or Sewell. Please no to WR or TE.

My level of happy this year is only a few degrees above ā€œmehā€, so take this for what itā€™s worth.

1. Sewell
  2. Slater, Surtain, Fields.
  3. Everybody else
    I assume Mac Jones is not on our list since we already have one.
    Iā€™m not thrilled with the idea of drafting Lance, but I am curious what Brunell and company could do with him as a raw prospect.

Parsons
Lance
Sewell
Fields
everyone else i would want a trade down.

I really am giving Holmes and Campbell carte blanche.

Whatever their vision for the rebuild is, do it.

And Iā€™ll support you until you show me I shouldnā€™t ā€“ just as I did with Quinntricia.

1 Like

Sewell (Or Slater I guess if they rate him higher)
Chase
Fields
Lance
Pitts

In no particular order. If we pick at 7, we need to be bold.

So 1 game then!? haha

Was more really warranted?