I'm back

Long time no see. Not sure if anyone in the community remembers me, but I’m back, hopefully to stay. A lot has changed in my life, I have two boys now, which keeps this 44 year old guy hopping. Sharing the joy/insanity (is there a difference?) In being a Lions fan with them is one of the fringe benefits of the greatest journey of my life. Anyway, just wanted to say hello :wave: :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome back

1 Like

Thanks!

Nice! 2 kids! I still just have a dog (still trying to trick someone into thinking I’m handsome). :wink:

Good for you, brother, and welcome aboard

I know, right? I was in the same situation! I lucked into finding an amazing woman with horrible eyesight that refuses to get a new prescription! Not an everyday occurrence, but hey, she’s an 11 and I’d probably look better if I got hit by a shovel, so can’t complain! :laughing:

1 Like

Hi TC , I remember you from quite a ways ago here in the Den , welcome back. Things are fairly dismal and negative but that’s to be expected due to the Circumstances.

1 Like

LOL! Let’s hear it for hot chicks with low standards!!!

1 Like

Thanks! As far as the atmosphere, we’re Lions fans, so that’s just situation normal :wink:. Personally, I’ve found that winning creates a more positive atmosphere. Novel concept, I know, but I still have hope the team will try it someday, :laughing:.

Welcome back!

Welcome back to the Den my friend!

I know the feeling. Here’s my little Lions fan. I can’t keep up with her and I’m older than you.

3 Likes

Welcome back, brother!

1 Like

Thanks Nate!

1 Like

Welcome brother!!

1 Like

Thank you!

Welcome back

1 Like

Thank you!

Other than you being the same age as I, I would say, you might be cool.

Curious what does the TC in TCLion stand for? You can be as specific or vague as you like.

I was thinking traverse city.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Yes, Traverse City, I used to live there and grew up in that general area. Thanks!

1 Like