I'm new to the board

I enjoy a good pissing match as much as any other schmuck. His problem is he abused his mod powers and would ban or threaten to ban people who dared disagree with him

That’s probably why he’s not coming over. Without mod power his arguments have to stand on their own merit

1 Like

Glad he’s decided not to post here anymore, not sure why someone would post their opinion online if they get offended by people saying something negative in response. Apparently he needs a safe space.

1 Like

He got worse over time, I used to enjoy him as a poster, but he’d definitely take sides and swing his dick around towards the end.

1 Like

Pissing matches are fun sometimes. Is what it is.

1 Like

Will agree to disagree on VLG & this is being said by someone (Me) that felt the wrath of the timeout hammer as well.
He is not here to defend himself so this is mute…and the Mod job is no easy task especially when the Mod is extremely active in debates . He was a very solid poster.

1 Like

I liked VLG

shrugs

3 Likes

Welcome to the board. If your ideas are your own I welcome them. The only thing I despise is followers who regurgitate media nonsense, which I will ignore. Hopefully you feel confident enough to state your ideas.

Weird. You’ve got two other names registered under your IP address considering you’re “new.”

Mods will be looking into this.

2 Likes

What’s funny is we can see what IP users register and visit with, and they’re automatically matched with other users.

This was a pretty obvious one with the writing style.

Maybe OP shouldn’t have gotten suspended on their main screen name before.

1 Like