Important: Left hand menu and what it means to be a Denizen

How’s that for a topic title?

Some of you may have noticed the new navigation menu on the left (or, if you closed it, you can re-open by clicking the hamburger menu.

Under “WAR ROOMS”, you should see all NFL teams listed, with the first one being Detroit Lions — The Den. You can customize this section by hovering over “War Rooms,” clicking the pencil icon, and adding The Den—and all the others will just go away. Or you can choose to leave it as-is. Totally your call.

Under TAGS, we’ll soon have 2023 draft prospects listed. And you can customize that as well.

Why is any of this important? Because as mentioned previously, as the site gets more and more developed and fans from other teams (hopefully) pour in, The Den will be where you would (understandably) find Detroit Lions topics—and all of us. “The War Room (#the-war-room)” is just a catch-all. You can also get to The Den by going to lionstalk.com.

The idea is turning this site into a draft-centered/professional football fantrapolis.

Could it all become a nothingburger? Possibly. If I had to bet money, most of us—myself included—will scare away opposing fans. But who knows. Let’s give it a shot.

17 Likes

I nominate espnbaby as the official site ambassador.

5 Likes

I second that motion.

1 Like

Good stuff, godfather!
@nate

Great idea!
Go big, or go home!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.