Impressive Stat About Former Lion Suh

Saw this article online about Suh reworking his deal. But this is the part that impressed me the most.

“Suh, 35, was a stalwart again for Tampa Bay, playing all 17 regular-season games this season – the 10th straight regular season that he has not missed a game”

He’s never missed a game in his career due to injury. 191 career starts. The only 2 games he missed were due to suspension back in 2011. That is one hell of an iron man. We got guys like DaShawn Hand and Trey Flowers that get hurt brushing their teeth in the morning.

13 Likes

Listen, that can happen to the best of us.

Suh is an alien.

8 Likes

Suh is a beast. Seriously the dude isn’t normal.

7 Likes

Everyone gave Cal Ripken so much credit but he was playing baseball, lol. Suh is getting double teamed on every play by 330 pound o-lineman and hasn’t missed a game. Mind blowing streak.

3 Likes

Before Stafford was traded, Suh was the last jersey I had it bought…I ordered it right after he was drafted.

4 Likes

Still my favorite Lion ever.

If he would have just stayed here he would be an all-time great.

Why Suh…Why.

7 Likes

I :heart: Suh. Dude is a stallion.

5 Likes

My favorite Suh moment was playing against the Rams. Suh was being double teamed (as always), and Steven Jackson thought he had a hole. Suh just reached out and grabbed him with one hand while fighting off the two o-linemen.

Steven Jackson! With a head of steam!

9 Likes

I remember that play and saying literally out loud “woah!” His natural strength is unmatched.

3 Likes

And the local media in Detroit complained about his offseason conditioning program because he didn’t attend mini camp and didn’t abide by the Lions offseason conditioning program.

4 Likes

Tampa has some extra incentive money lying around since CrazyPantsJackAss Jussie Jazzercised his way off the roster and should be rewarding their core players like Suh with some of the cheddar

1 Like

Only if Tom Brady ok’s it apparently

2 Likes

Jinks

1 Like

Miss Suh. That shot on Cutler still brings a smile to my face(shouldn’t have been a penalty).

4 Likes

Suh brings down Steven Jackson w/one hand. Someone above referred to this play.

2 Likes

That there is a horse collar tackle in today’s NFL.

All of the things Suh was vilified for prior to “the stomp” were BS, including this and the Marion Barber tackle.

2 Likes

Great point! Whatever his offseason routine is, can he please share that with some of the Lions current D-lineman such as Alim and Levi.

Some of it might just be genetics though when it comes to injuries. Suh probably weighed 15 pounds of pure muscle coming out the womb.

The announcer said there was no hoarse collar since he was inside the pocket.

Never knew that

I love that monster MFr. Easily one of my top 5 fav lions

1 Like