Impressive Stat About Former Lion Suh

LoL. Fantastic, bro

Total freak of nature. I’ve never seen a human shaped like him. All muscle, with no real area of weakness. Just a freakin monster.

1 Like

In some ways Suh has always reminded me of Reggie White. Just monsters on the field, so strong and powerful. Both just throw NFL O-lineman around like rag dolls. Reggie moved to D-end later is his career to make it hard to double team him. I always thought Suh on passing downs should play D-end like Reggie. I’m sure he has at times in his career, but I’d have done it way more often.

1 Like

Money

1 Like

Haha me too. Got mine right after the draft as well, there were no doubts he would be a force.

1 Like

And his sister she hated Detroit.

Suh’s sister vs Kelly in a pretzel throwing contest, who you guys got!?

I still have vertigo from watching Goff’s GF.

2 Likes

two thumbs up GIF by Hooters

Lol yeah I know. That was me saying why in my best Nancy Kerrigan voice.

2 Likes

I was furious at the penalty called when he hit Cutler.

There is literally no rule in the rulebook that prevents what Suh did. It was an absurd call.

5 Likes

Important question: did you have Billy Ripken’s error card? If so, which one?

2 Likes

No kidding…

3 Likes

Paybacks are a bitch…

2 Likes

Brady probably wants Suh on his team instead of chasing after him.

LOL - I hve something different from watching her.

Meme Reaction GIF by Justin

2 Likes

OMG I love that guy. IMO, only behind Barry.
Barry
Suh
Fox
Calvin

The best part is at the end, when Suh comes in to ask is he really hurt or is this still all a big act. They tell him Cutler is out could, and he says “ok, we good”

Love that man

2 Likes

I remember that clear as day. Jaw dropping strength

LOL - Wrinkled him up like a piece of wet tissue paper and threw him to the earth.
I was SO happy he was ours. Jack Fox-like power, but without the passing accuracy and long range speed.

2 Likes