In case y'all forgot, Aaron Rogers is-

a thin skinned, whiny little piss head. He has to be the least likable superstar QB since who, Vick? To be mentioned next to the guy who tortured dogs for fun on the asshole meter is quite an accomplishment.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/06/05/aaron-rodgers-beer-chug-packers-trubisky-stafford

He has to lash out about his great career after a couple of other QBs make harmless jokes about how he chugs a beer. Rodgers is as big of a loser off the field as he is a winner on it.

2 Likes

There are some great players who were really sensitive, like Michael Jordan. Its part of what drives them.

I think Rodgers is the single greatest talent to ever play QB in the NFL. That being said, he is definitely an asshole. Mike Nolan (49ers coach at the time) said a big reason why they passed on Rodgers for Alex Smith was because Aaron rubbed people the wrong way during the interview process leading up to the draft.

2 Likes

Rogers is definitely an a-hole. But in all honesty, it’s a pretty good comeback. Stafford and Mahomes chug beer well. Rogers has a ring. It’s the NFL equivalent of “scoreboard”. Can you really blame him?

1 Like

A better comeback might be who can tell the difference between a Pink Pinot Grigio and a White Zinfandel… Rodgers would probably win that.

1 Like

A fucking douchebag diva sippy cup biatch?

Nope, didnt forget, thanks for checking though.

3 Likes

Dont give a shit if he had a dozen rings and a bevy of starlet whores, he’s still a class A 35 year old punk ass bitch. Even Olivia couldn’t stand this pencil dick.

I AM TRIGGERED AND PERSONALLY INSULTED :laughing: :wine_glass:

1 Like

Why? I was just commenting that he was from California. You know, wine country? The good beer on the West Coast is Oregon.

1 Like

I was just playing. But yeah, sure. Location was the joke. :wink:

Fun fact: I grew up primarily in the Bay Area and have never been to wine country. It’s probably the only thing up there worth bothering with, if you ask me.

1 Like

Yeah that’s pretty douchey. Also a scotch drinking contest? Uhhh

1 Like

Man, you guys really hate him.

I was looking for the “disingenuous innocent face” emoji but I couldn’t find it…

1 Like

Any one of them should post a happy family picture with a caption of “make that two things Erin”

1 Like

I find his pettiness amusing. He has a long history of lashing out against any perceived slight, and since he is a humorless douche everything that isn’t praise is a slight to him. Great player, I wish he was ours, but he has the personality of a badger with hemorrhoids.

1 Like

LOL - I don’t care what he says or does, as long as he loses to Detroit 2 times this year!

1 Like

It’s more fun to root for good humans. He just has a smug, arrogant, entitlement attitude, most of the time. I’m surprised it doesn’t seem to be more incentive for opposing defenses. Seems to me like every non-Packer in the league would want to dismantle him!

2 Likes

I think it’s also fun to root against bad humans. I think everyone should have a “hate” team. For me, Packers.

As far as incentive, it was for Suh but everyone seemed to get on his balls for it.

3 Likes

So am I a bad person for rooting for The Whammy on Press Your Luck?

1 Like

One hate team? I have 6.
Chicago, Green Bay, Dallas, Pilly, NOLA, and the Jets.

2 Likes

Lets see… In order: OSU, ND, Duke, Minny, Yanks, 'Boys, MSU