Inside the Den 2022: Episode 2

Funny enough I literally just watched that episode last night. I didn’t know Netflix came out with season 5 until yesterday.

better call saul thread GIF
Sooo close to seeing the full Saul Experience…

1 Like

SHIT! Gotta watch 2nd Moon Night episode! Forgot!

I can do billing tomorrrow…

1 Like

Does your guy know anything about vacuum cleaners per chance!?

If so, I’m in need of some repairs on mine asap.

1 Like

That was my thought as well. I thought they might be talking about KT when they said great pass rush potential but no power.

2 Likes

Just because it has a hole and some suction………just use it for your floors and you’ll stop breaking it. That’s all I’m saying.

1 Like

Hahaha. Send help asap.

Walk it off big guy lol

1 Like

Love the first 3 phases of the MCU, didn’t like the eternals, spiderman was lit, I think Dr Strange will be too… I’m worried Disney is going to ruin it with shoehorning in some of their woke ideology. We’ll see, I thought the new batman was a good restart for DC. Haven’t watched moonknight yet, WandaVision and Loki were okay. Not sure I’ll venture down any more Star Wars rabbit holes, I’ve been disappointed by most of the new things they’ve put out. Halo has been a little disappointing as well. But yes, definitely no shortage of stuff to watch, but it’s almost golf season sooooo lol gotta find a balance.

1 Like

That’s my thought as well… I can’t believe that actress is almost 50 :eyes: I find her very attractive

1 Like

I think they just released season 5 this week on Netflix, you’re not far behind

Word! I probably liked Eternals better than you, but do agree…compared to the rest of it, it’s one of their lesser films. (I can’t get into Ant Man either).

That …and detensifying it, with toning down the “adult” movies. Dr. Strange II was originally going to be the first true Marvel horror movie…until Disney bought it. I think they’ve done fairly well, so far, but some things could be better for sure.

I love all of that stuff, to varying degrees. LOL.

I’m just gonna dig anything Batman, if I’m to be perfectly honest, but in the same token, I don’t wanna be able to kick Batman’s ass, and I’m pretty sure I could, with the new guy. LOL. The Christian Bale ones were my fav by a mile. I need to let go of that shit and quit with the comparisons, so I can enjoy the new stuff more. LOL.

I felt the same about WandaVision and Like too. Worth the time, but not nearly as good as the hero movies.

I really enjoyed Madolorian and Book of Fett. Some things they definitely could have done better, but I liked them both better than the newer Star Wars movies that have come out. I truly find it hard to believe that they haven’t done better with those movies. Eeesh

I have my sports down to NFL only, now. I was spending SO much time on it. I only watch UFC a few times/year too. I used to watch every UFC, Every Pistons game, every Lions game, most of the U of M games (football), as well as some U of M hoops, and some Redwings.
I’m super-thankful to not be tied up in it like that anymore.

1 Like

Are you saying he’s your #1.

Nope, but I love how he’s usually portrayed as having a dark side, and much of my life, I was REALLY operating in that sort of “anti-hero” space. My younger self couldn’t see myself in drama triangle trying to be the hero, which is the deeper truth (trying to be worthy of love and “needing” to stand up to a bully, sort of thing).

Do love Batman.

Hulk is my fav. Nicest dude in the world…philanthropist, lover of humans, etc…but you mess with him and shit goes unbelievably sideways. I was bullied as a kid and hulk was the first superhero I remember watching…well him and Linda Carter’s boobs.

The older I got, the more I became more like Captain America instead of Hulk. Hulk is still my fav…then America…then probably Batman, though they are both very close (Batman and Cap). Absolutely love 'em.

This is a fair assessment and I will allow it. I was making sure you weren’t picking a fight with the big blue boy scout.

1 Like

LOL - The Tick was awesome too. :wink:

…joking, I knew what you meant. They did a lot better with him in newer movies. I like how he now has a dark side. Back in the day, too boy scout for me too.

Pretty cool seeing Speilman in on some meetings.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.