Inside the Den 2023 Ep. 1

15 Likes

You beat me by 2 miniutes! If that don’t get your pulse rising nothing will… can’t wait til next season!

2 Likes

Not saying I agree with it, I could see the Lions drafting Noah Sewell. Can we get him up to 3T size?

2 Likes

Some off-season cornbread. Love it.

5 Likes

Oof, I feel like I just got one of those Pulp Fiction adrenaline shots. LFG!

3 Likes

Need more Sewells.

1 Like

Thanks for posting man.
Love our guys…Especailly Coach Dan!

Sewell is a gooood man …who was raised by a gooood man.
He’s your best warrior for sure, right now.

Ra–> same…a gooood man …who was raised by a gooood man.

T- deck, Rags, Sewell…love seeing how they show up together/for e/o.
Shit is about to get very, very real!

Super-goox stuff!
Wonder how many episodes there will be?

6 Likes

I think they do 3.

ETA: I lied. I don’t know how many they’re going to do. Maybe 4 (for the draft season anyway)? I’m thinking last year was more due to Hard Knocks.

1 Like

1 - Love this
2 - After seeiing Dan slap guys on the back when he gets excited I know why we have so many injuries.

6 Likes

You’d almost expect to hear about more concussions, too. LOL

3 Likes

He is one big and passionate dude. Seeing him next to Sewell is kinda jaw dropping.

3 Likes

I really wouldn’t be shocked if we took Noah. We clearly value high character and that family has it in spades.

2 Likes

That was amazing

4 Likes

Never been more proud in my entire life to call myself a Lions fan. These guys are not only building a winning team, but a team you can respect and be proud of. That may not mean something to everyone, but it definitely means something to me.

5 Likes

Jesus, it’s bad enough trying to be patient in the off-season when they’re terrible.

With the last two years and stuff like this, it feels like it takes a month for time to move 15 minutes.

6 Likes

I stopped watching after 4 minutes when Anthony Richardson wasn’t mentioned even one time… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s a crazy feeling for years man all the downs and the emotional anxiety and stress, this team is changing the culture and it feels so good having Dan Campbell a players coach a motivator that wears his heart on his sleeves… I’m watching that video and im thinking damn man ill run through a damn wall rn for this dude. Then you have Brad Holmes who’s a genius scout and you see him getting emotional when talking about Penei Sewell and you just feel that vibe and the team connection and heart and family feel to this team. I’m super hyped and i cant wait to see this draft and get this season going asap!

When you watch that video and read the comments you see alot of fans from other teams commenting and it’s like everyones favorite second team is the Lions. I’ve been saying this for some time, the Lions will be Americas team. How could you not love this team and Dan Campbell. Were legit building a tough gritty pound the rock and destroy you old school team LFG!!!

Guys just imagine a home game for the playoffs, the atmosphere and the city rocking! this is gonna be wild fellas… 2023 will be special mark my words.

4 Likes

Yuuuup!!:muscle::heart::zap::fire:

1 Like

Very well said and I feel the same way. That why I hope we push a little money into the future and add a couple defensive starters in FA. This team has a legit shot to win the NFC in 2023.

This confirms so much of what I thought has been missing - it was close with Caldwell but he didn’t have his Brad.
The notes on what they prioritized and wanted tells us everything they thought was missing in Patricia.

Humble brag
I want to say
“I Told You So” lol ( to those who said Lions ownership wasn’t cheap , etc )

It’s always needed to start at the top with what the owner ( visionary ) prioritizes. That’s why they say it starts at the top and it’s good to hear the employees make case they have the best owner -

I don’t know how long Ive been saying it’s always been about the 3 Ps
People
Process
Product

Pushin P

Lions media team is darn good.

1 Like