Interesting Lions related moment in NBA game

Color me confused! Is there a connection I don’t know about?

Setting up the scene, the game is in Utah with the Jazz playing the visiting Toronto Raptors. In the break between the 1st and 2nd quarter, the Jazz took time to honor Calvin Johnson and Gosder Cherilus! The mascot even came around handing them footballs to sign. Cherilus graphic on the screen even identified him as a former Detroit Lion and no other teams.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

You took the blue pill?

Technically the red pill but yes. I was reading your description of the scene @Mr.Peabody and picturing it in my head and I got… I got absolutely nothing lol

Shit put Megaton on the court, he might be able to help my poor Raps!

1 Like

Maybe he’s their plug💨

1 Like

Equally confused, my wild guess. Calvin & Cherilus are Mormons

Maybe Utah is 4/20 friendly!

Possible lobbying/PR for the Megatron/Rob Sims owned cannabis comoany Primitiv.

Utah is medical only. No current ballot initiatkve for rec I could find.

Maybe two ex-Lions hanging out together, half a world away, is the story.
“Hey, look who came to visit.”?
That’s the best I got.

NIIIIIICE!

Cracks Me Up Steve Harvey GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Do not derail this topic. This is clearly about the Matrix. F-in perv.

Take Your Pills Dancing GIF

1 Like

This is why I can’t take you anywhere and we can’t have nice things.

1 Like

I forgot to add a detail. They gave each of them custom Jazz jersey’s and the nameplate on CJ’s said “MEGATRON.”

I found this on the Jazz FB page.

The Lions are now America’s team. Whenever a Lion player shows up people are awestruck. Soon they will be treated like the Beatles.

4 Likes

Met Gosder in person once and got to shake his hand. That man isn’t human. I’m 6’4” and he made me feel small. When I shook hands with him my hand literally disappeared like shaking hands with a catcher’s mitt.

4 Likes

That was my first guess, but couldn’t find anything on it.

It has to be something to do with Primitiv.
Non-sequitur: Chirulus and CJ were at the Pistons home opener. Sounds like the Jazz did more for them than the Pistons and maybe some young PR-director is learning on the job. I guess the Jazz are celebrity-starved.

How long before they allow sponsorship on uniforms. Pot sponsorship on nba uniforms would be the go to.

1 Like

How high can you jump ?

I can still jump after smoking a blunt