Iowa will have a new QB next year

Cade is looking for a chance to play….
and perhaps was reading this board while @CasanovaJack1 lamented the QB woes at Iowa this season.

1 Like

Michigan is not on Iowa’s schedule in 2023, so no conflict of interest there.

until the BIG Championship game of course….

The Grinch Smiling GIF by The Good Films

Am i right @HSVLion ??? :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

I think it’s a perfect fit. Iowa had a young offensive line this season but they got better and should be good next year. He’ll have good, talented young running backs. Iowa always has great tight ends and good defenses. If they can land a receiver or two they could be a very good team next season with him behind center.

■■■■ off. I’m still in mourning.

(I’m not actually mad at you).

1 Like

I called him going to iowa in like September. Perfect fit

1 Like

LOL. You’re a better sport about this than most would be.

I wasn’t able to see the game, but my first thought when I saw the score was how much grief you’d be taking here.

1 Like

Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

1 Like

Cade have every chance to win the starting job but just got outplayed by JJ. It was obvious to everyone except Cade.

I’m fine with him leaving but he shouldn’t have bashed UofM on his way out the door.

I think the future is bright for Loveland and All would have to compete against him for the #1 TE spot.

Well, this isn’t going very well for McNamara.

5 of 14 for 42 yards against Penn State. Woof.

PSU 31

Iowa 0

Iowa should have started Robert McNamara. At least somebody in Laos caught his long bombs.

McNamara was the reason Michigan had no chance in hell of beating Georgia. You can’t hide behind your running game when playing top competition.

Cade will not be Cade’s biggest problem at Iowa. Brian Ferentz will.

Excited Celebration GIF by Slanted Studios

1 Like

Anyone see what fromer msu player Payton Thorne did yesterday?

No, i knew he transferred but can’t remember where he even went.
What did he do?

Auburn I think.

6 of 12 for 44 yards.
Let’s start the Heisman train for Payne!
The Payne Train.

who is that GIF

2 Likes