Is Kerryon Johnson a bell cow RB?

I don’t put a ton of stock in Anderson. I’m hoping he can help by understanding he’s in a contract year, but even if he does that, he will likely want more money than we will want to pay. I pretty much view him as a massive upgrade to Blount…for this year. Next year, we’ll probably have a rookie in his spot that can also upgrade ST (especially if ZZ does well enough in his limited role).

Hoping that Ty takes off and surprises the league! That’s the best case scenario. Need Kerryon to stay healthy.

That’s pretty typical in the RB market in general. Lots of 1 and 2 year rentals around the league and not many long term guys unless you draft them.

2 Likes

I’d be fine with that.

My bad, I thought CJ had 4.6 last year…and I was happy with that. I’m sure not disappointed to find out it was 5.2, and I’m not all that prideful.
That just makes our ground game that much better!
I hope nobody’s keeping track. This is like the second I’ve been wrong.:laughing:

1 Like

Understandable. Zenner was the only fun part of the playoff loss to Seattle. If we have more Zenners and less Enron we might win that game

2 Likes

Right, because we wouldn’t want players to get undeserved hype…

Says the guy who hates one particular player getting unnecessary hype.

It gets old IMHO.

What gets old? Undeserved hype? I agree.

1 Like