Is Najee Harris the next "bell cow" RB?

It seems to me that Najee is the kind of RB that you can hand the ball off to like 20 or more carries a game.

Do you guys feel like he’s the nextv"bell cow" kind of RB in the league?

Lot of use at Alabama if not mistaken. I think he could/will play a significant role for whoever picks him but I wonder how long he lasts.

He’s the perfect Pittsburgh Steeler at No. 24 overall.

Travis Etienne is destined to be a Bill at No. 30 overall.

2 Likes

I think Etienne or Michael Carter are possible deep sleeper day 2 picks for the Lions . I say sleeper because not many think we need a RB. They both seem to do what Lynn likes which is bounce it outside on outside zones.

1 Like

I think those bell cow type RB’s are becoming a thing of the past. Most teams roll 2 RB’s and many roll 3. Derrick Henry is clearly the exception in 2021, but he’s bigger than all the linebackers and some of the D-ends.

1 Like

i do think those are two likely destinations for both of them. but i think Etienne makes more sense for pittsburgh. but if they did go with Harris, someone will have to trade up, because i dont think etienne makes it past the bills @30

i think Jets go Harris @23 then Etienne to the Steelers @24

Singletary is a good one for the Bills. Not sure what their other uses are/arent.

RB really helps Detroit. We need weapons. Tony Starks philosophy - Massive amounts of offensive firepower provides peace to the world, offensive as it may be.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know if the Lions need a Bell Cow, but I do believe this topic needs:

More Cowbell - SNL - YouTube

3 Likes

Carter is almost like a poor man’s Ettiene. I like him alot and think he will bring good value to a team.

Harris looks like a LeVeon Bell clone practically. I would be shocked if they passed on him for Ettiene.

I didn’t have them passing on Harris tho

I could just see one of these top backs falling to the Bucs too. Give Brady a new toy.

christopher walken snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

I think this draft has some strong RB options in it.

I like Etienne - I was big on him last year. That guy is a true home run hitter. But I do think he is best in a RBBC situation.

Harris and Williams both have a great chance to a 3 down RB. And both could win offensive rookie of the year if they land on the right team.

We could see a scenario where one goes to MIA and one to PIT in round one and Etienne going late round one.

I’m with Wes on Carter. I think he’s the 4th best RB in the class.

My sleeper RB is Jermar Jefferson. I think he goes higher than mocks are projecting. That kid run.