Is Prescott on his way to becoming the best QB in the league

I have slowly come around on how good Prescott seems to be.

I was never much impressed when folks talked about how good he is. Kind of like I am with Murray right now. I typically have to see many years of sustained success to believe a QB is the next great thing. Prescott is certainly reaching that level with me, and it seems he has taken it up a notch this year.

So once Rodgers and Brady finally decide to hang up the cleats is Prescott going to take over the throne as best QB in the league? At this point, I think so. Heck, I think I’d put him at #2 behind Rodgers right now. Will see if he steps up in the playoffs.

1 Like

Same - he’s outperformed what I thought he ever would. I knew he was big, strong, tough, but he is going from a Football player, to a high level QB. He’s a good leader too (always has been, as a man). He seems to be more committed, and becoming more dangerous. Truthfully, I don’t like to see the Cowboys do well, so I root against them. Prescott, as a man…well, he deserves it, and I am glad that he’s getting what he deserves. Truthfully, he proved me wrong.

His play and improvement help me to believe in Willis more too.
-Athlete
-Strong
-Good leader as a man
-Committed
→ but…can he do the actual instinctual QB part of the game?
→ answer? YES!!!

I’m gonna call it “Prescott factor” when describing part of why I believe in Willis

2 Likes

I think in a few weeks we will see Josh Allen enter the conversation

4 Likes

Prescott had a really good year. And, as much as I don’t root for the Cowboys, he’s a likable guy.
Becoming the best QB in the league?
Burrow, Herbert, Josh Allen all may have something to say about that.
Maybe becoming the best in the conference, though.

Kc Chiefs Football GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

I would have to think about it, but I think that he just might be my first pick… Because of age, how he’s already performed, how he shows up on the field and all of the intangible stuff

1 Like

I jumped on the Dak train a while ago.

I understand any hesitation. For a while, he really was carried by Zeke and that rushing attack. He really did come into his own after that, though.

1 Like

My unbridled hatred for everything Cowboys, plus his advantage of a top OL and Elliott, made it hard for me to accept and acknowledge him as an elite QB. It’s still hard to do, but I can’t avoid facts including this one:

Don’t mess with Texas. It’s hard to wash off.

1 Like

I love Dak and have for awhile, but if I could choose any QB to lead our Lions, I’d have both Herbert and Burrow ahead of him.

Not Mahomes?

Lost me at listing A Rog at 1OA. Threw for 1200 yards less than TB, with arguably the best WR in the game.

Well the old horsees are going out to pasture, new ones have to take their place. It better be Mahomes, Allen, Prescott or else something horrible happened.

TB had almost 200 more attempts though. But honestly, I agree. I think either AR or TB are MVP this year.

1 Like

There’s two guys named Joe and justin

And has evens Godwin gronk, and had brown.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Mahomes too.

If I had my pick of young QBs I’d take Herbert out of all of them.