Is Taylor Decker worth $10.35M in 2020

My god, man!

Crosby is the only backup OT on the roster.
Goodbye Ouday, hello Kalil.

1 Like

He cant stay on the field. He is a walking MASH unit.

1 Like

Decker can’t play on the field…

2 Likes

Decker isn’t the problem. We hated Backus also but they were/are better than 50% of the league. With this “less than stellar” OL, that’s a plus.

Decker looked like at least part of the problem to me. Giving up 2 sacks and a forced fumble plus 4 penalties did not help the cause any. Which is not to say he screwed up every play cuz he didn’t, but it kinda looked that way.

1 Like

He sure screwed up a few drives.

1 Like

He’s made all 16 starts every year but one

2 Likes

Kalil isn’t very good either

1 Like

O.K. 2016 14 games missed and 2018, which is last year, he missed 16 games.
Not reliable at this point.

“However, injuries seem to have gotten the better of him. In 2016, a hip injury cost him 14 games and ended his tenure with the Vikings. While he played all 16 games for the Carolina Panthers in 2017, a knee injury shortly before the 2018 season cost him another year.”

Aug 22, 2019, 4:31pm CDT

1 Like

He seems to have regressed each year he’s been here.

1 Like

Welcome to da club, @Firemedic501!

1 Like

Good catch

1 Like

Decker isn’t worth another contract. This is not the first sign that he is unable to play that position at this level. If he was a great run blocker you could hide him a bit, but he is weak in both areas.

3 Likes

Welcome to the board Firemedic…and thank you for your service.

2 Likes

Hey, JrLions, welcome.
What’s up?

1 Like

If not for Decker’s elite crappiness yesterday, we would have at least gotten 3 points off the short field from the INT. Lost the game all by himself…lol

1 Like

Far from by himself. The coaching staff did just as much of the heavy lifting.

1 Like

Decker truly looked like he didn’t care.

Coaches were bigger factors, but Decker gets replaced with an average NFL OT, and we win the game fairly easily. 2 sack/fumbles. That gets into a QBs head, when they get blindsided because an OT literally doesn’t touch their guy. I would have been PISSED!

2 Likes

Trade him to the Skins for Williams. Not sure how much they’d have to sweeten the deal, but I’d package some picks, but no firsts.