Is their a position you would double dip in?

If so which one…Just curious!!

WR and LB

3 Likes

WR

I’d end it at that, but it says I have to have more than 3 characters in a post.

1 Like

It just depends how the draft falls. I have no problem doubling up on any positions with the exception of TE and QB. We need talent and value so no need to be position focused right now. We have too many holes.

Yeah good point

Definitely LT. Put one at RT and one at OG.

8 Likes

And Safety too

Definitely WR. If I can snag an extra 2nd in my mocks, I often go WR in 2nd and 3rd. Maybe LB if a good one slipped.

WR & LB for sure.

CB & WR. (we don’t have enough CBs to fill out a 53-man roster, let alone a 90-man roster)

This might be an outlier but safety for me. And WR .

LOL. Niiice!
I thought that’s what Fox was for (OL depth). GOAT!

To answer the OP, I think WR is a no-brainer. I’d almost call it a 50+% chance.
Either that, or FA.

1 Like

Absolutely. The depth at WR is sooo good here. Personally, I want one of the top guys, and then double dip with a lottery ticket later on.
And I wouldn’t mind if they took 5 LB’s. Gotta get one good one somewhere.

I would be happy to see them double dip at LB and/or WR.

WR and Safety

WR & LB

I think WR, LB and S. At S though you could take a guy like Molden who can also play slot CB well. Then the other S you could go with a guy like Deablo that has the size to play some LB or JOK that can play as an in the box SS?

JOK, Molden, Davis, 2WR, OT?

A trade with the WFT #7 for #19, #74, #81 and 2022 2nd would give you a chance to fill some serious holes.

Big big fan of Molden in round 2. He’s a solid second rounder. A very safe pick and he can play both S and NB.

He’s one of my favorite players in the draft.

We can call it the pedantic shuffle.

1 Like

Reverse cowgirl

4 Likes