IS this all we got?

Ignore the trolls, my brother.
You’re missed.

1 Like

I think you underestimate just how much work we actually do. Usually, that’s a good thing for a community.

I cant blame you, as wes and I remove things pretty quickly, so therefore you’re all blissfully unaware.

That really is the whole point of us being here, TBH. So how would you know, especially if we’re doing our jobs well and quickly? You wouldn’t.

That said, he and I both employ pretty lax moderating, because we trust you all enough to figure it out as adult men.

Should we be doing that or not?

CC: @Nate @wesleysh21

2 Likes

I get the frustration, and I understand it, but the mod team hasn’t been dormant. They’ve been more active than you realize, and trying to strike the right balance without over policing. In truth, this Detroit Lions season is particularly frustrating—maybe the most in recent memory.

This forum software is setup to force people to adapt, so it isn’t an issue of trolls so much as it’s people using an online platform to vent. I mean, what the hell else are we going to do with this team?

I recommend anyone feeling angry and bent to take some time off. It isn’t worth hating this community or letting it affect you personally.

3 Likes

Interesting. I find this place way more respectful than 24/7 was. And typically with better content

But I wasnt a regular contributor there anyway. Especially with VLG trying to ban everyone who dared disagree with him

1 Like

right. I got to where I couldn’t hardly stand talking with Vince. He had such a “holier than thou” attitude and ego. he was never wrong…just ask him. and he threw his weight around like you said , he comes here and it’ll be the same damn thing.

I don’t think Nate and Ad would give him the mod power he wielded like an extension of his ego and arguments

I liked Vince. Good poster and would welcome him here.

1 Like

Yep.

He was relentless with some of his takes, but is still a quality dude.

A coach that is 9-19-1, A GM that constantly reaches on players, takes a position in the top 10 that is just ridiculous, takes a guy in the 2nd that he could have picked in the 4th, and fires a winning coach to bring in the rocket man, and a franchise QB that has a 69-79-1 career record with no playoff wins or division titles.

What type of topics should there be?
Do you believe the status quo is going to bring in any different results? You think these guys are suddenly going to turn it around and become winners?
I am sure you have heard the definition of insanity before…

You can’t say that Tavai would have been available in the 4th. In fact anybody that thought they were going to be able to get him in the 4th…was wrong.:grin:

2 Likes

I liked him to when he wasn’t trying to force feed his opinion down your throat , never said I do not like him , I said he could be a bit much , though a quality poster …I just stayed out of his way when he got that certain attitude and talked with other members or about different threads…and was fine.

What’s your podcast called ?

Not if he’s not a mod.

1 Like

True.
Quinn made sure he wasn’t available in the 4th round.

1 Like

Yes it happens every year in the NFL/

Even if the lions didnt take him you still cant be sure he would be there in the 4th.

Well of course. That’s pretty obvious, if that is the guy that they wanted, then you take him, but he was a poor choice in the 2nd round.

1 Like

Golden Knights Watch.

Add a .com to that, or go to @VGK_Watch on Twitter.

That said, I’m not sure anyone here would dig it considering its hockey-related. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

are you saying ‘not if he won’t be a mod’ ? I’m a little hazy on what your meant.

Yeah, he can’t throw his weight around if he has no weight to throw.