It’s been 10 years

Just wanted to swing by and say hi. Used to frequent this site daily during the 2000’s. Haven’t been on here in about 10 years, but with Twitter possibly going dark I figured I would make a profile again and try and get active

18 Likes

Welcome back!

6 Likes

You did some road game travels in the past? I did a couple with you in 2013 if this is the same mane lion

2 Likes

Welcome back brother

2 Likes
2 Likes

Sorry, that sounds like a different guy.

1 Like

I’m not sure how to break it to you, but the Lions suck. I realize this is different than the glory days of 10+ years ago. I hope you are able to adjust to this new situation that we are in…that we are completely unfamiliar with.

Take some deep breaths. I know this is catching you off guard.

4 Likes

This is a reminder for everyone who is on social media: Tell your friends//family/others to come join us here. I don’t have an advertising budget. Spread the word. You can earn points on the leaderboard by referring people.

5 Likes

Was your username TheManeMan before?

Either way, nice to welcome you back—be sure to invite others. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What happened to twitter?
Elon Musk Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

They shut down all their offices today and turned off badge access. For everyone.

At the end of the day, if Twitter goes away, it’s a win for humanity. Thanks Elon (although I know that wasn’t his intention, but I’m sure he’ll spin it that way).

4 Likes

Were you Manelion, or was that someone else?

Either way, welcome back.

2 Likes

That’s what I was wondering.

Did you champion the selection of OG Chance Warmack for the Lions in Rd 1?

Wasn’t Manelion the guy with the big ole sideburn chops that went and welcomed Riley Reiff and got his picture with him when we drafted him?

2 Likes

Welcome back!

welcome back Mane.

Twitter is legit gone down?

Different guy, but we still talk and he’s also good friends with Air2TheThrown.

Matter of time. Core engineering team left in protest. That’s a death-knell to any major website.

This was shortly after Musk’s “genius” (uh?) email to employees that read, "Going forward, to build a breakthrough Twitter 2.0 and succeed in an increasingly competitive world, we will need to be extremely hardcore. This will mean working long hours at high intensity. Only exceptional performance will constitute a passing grade.”

Not all “successful” men are playing 4D chess. Sometimes they’re just silver-spooned rich kids who were finally outed.

2 Likes