It’s been 10 years

Mane!!! I just wanna say… I have missed you a lot… especially early… that’s typically how it goes, right? I thought something happened to you. But, to see you post again is a great joy! Welcome back!!!

Hey, @Nate he and SBF just had a contest on who could burn up $15B faster!

Elon has moon rockets he can stack cash under…think he is gonna win.

Watch Elon’s robots run the whole thing in a few months…

“Yeah we were a little further ahead on this Optimus thing than we let on…surprise!”

Also in an unrelated story, Terminators connected to internet satellites landed in Ukraine yesterday.
First 1000 are free!

3 Likes

Most likely outcome …

$100 dollar’s says twitter will be even better now. People protesting/resigning most likely are lower performing & less hard working individuals. He’s had no problem bringing in & keeping top talent with Tesla & SpaceX

2 Likes

Maybe, but you fail to take all the revenue generating advertisers leaving en masse…many businesses dont take kindly to a social media platform that basically allows incessant “ni**er” bombs and parody troll accounts that can be considered legitimate for the low, low price of $8, etc…but that’s the glory of freeze peach and capitalism, pay your money, take your chances
elon musk smoking GIF

1 Like

Wish the Lions could say that about the Super Bowl . . . :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

Welcome back, now if we could only help the Lions :angry: :angry:

Emerald spooned

He’s themaneman , I remember Mane lion too. 2 different posters welcome my ManeMan. :v:

1 Like

And … we just hit another all-time high in Twitter usage lol

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 18, 2022

Yes, and he did all the set up’s for catering and hotel reservations and tickets on road trips. Good guy, we talk 2 or 3x a week, he stops by and reads, just doesn’t post.

1 Like

Coming back during a 2 game winning streak makes you a fair weather fan by Lions standards.

2 Likes

1 Like

No, I believe it was Nflions20, which is the most random and forgettable screen name you could imagine.

1 Like

That was someone else. My screen name at the time was Nflions20

2 Likes

Ha! Mine was LionsFans, but I always signed my posts off as “Nate” like it was some kind of telegram.

1 Like

I just signed up after doing nothing but readi posts for about that long. Good to have you!

1 Like

Oh ya, I remember you. You’re the OG of the Den. You’ve been here a loooong time.
I left around the time The Den moved to a new site, but half the posters remained behind in the old Den (Scout?). Can’t remember everything that happened but that was about the time so moved to Twitter

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.