It's Almost Noon

Almost noon and Holmes hasn’t signed anyone today?

What are we waiting for? Will Harris is getting older by the minute :laughing:

Michael Scott Wink GIF

4 Likes

Does Brad even know FA has started?! These guys are as old as they’re ever gonna get! We gotta sign 'em now!!

1 Like

Josh Reynolds will be 30 before Holmes finishes his coffee. 10 more years and Josh will be a man.

Time is critical here

1 Like

I don’t think we will see Reynolds back unless its suuuuuuuper friendly. I have a feeling the staff has a bad taste in their mouth over his drops.

Don’t you start making this thread serious @JimLiohey

That will not be tolerated. :laughing:

Trailer Park Boys GIF by hero0fwar

1 Like

sassy trailer park boys GIF

1 Like

This should have been a serious discussion, but I see that it has gotten silly. Let me call the fun police…

IMG_0388

Shouldn’t you be out looking for that beer bottle you tossed a quarter mile in playoffs… :joy::joy:

I honestly think we are done until after the draft.

1 Like

Spiderman Poop GIF by Zion

1 Like

Another S and then maybe.

1 Like

I think Brad’s done OK overall but he should have signed Reader, Zeitler etc within 15 minutes of free agency opening when these guys were a lot younger.

There’s still around $10m in freely available cap space to utilise. Given that Brad has just about run out of holes to fill on the roster, I’m expecting to see some A-list celebrities joining the cheerleading squad.

2 Likes

Kitty Reaction GIF

based

1 Like

Gorgeous pussy cat right there…

meow GIF by Shalita Grant

1 Like

Disagree on the drops you don’t lead a team by bitching an pointing finger. I do agree he won’t be back because he may have over priced his ability.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.