J Ramsey

That was Chris Berman’s favorite Super Bowl prediction in the 90s! Its actually strange that it never happened considering both teams played in so many championship games and Super Bowls. They just never faced eachother.

3 Likes

The Cowboys screwed that up

1 Like

No kidding, 49ers Bills was what he predicted?

1 Like

Has 8 $10 free bets coming…

Consider It Kevin James GIF by TV Land

3 Likes

Yep. Many years in a row. And damn near every conference championship game and Super Bowl for around 6-7 years involved the Bills and 49ers. But they never actually met.

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty crazy when you think about it… the bills made 4 Super Bowls in a row right? And the 49ers were still a great team… kinda crazy they never met up.

Good history lesson thanks man!

2 Likes

The 49ers also have a pretty tough schedule. That division is the only strong one in the NFC.

1 Like

And he sucked in playoffs last year too. For a dude who talks a lot of trash, he’s overrated.

Every CB has a bad day, especially against a great WR. Deion Sanders once got torched by Jerry Rice to the tune of 13 receptions for 225 yds and 5 TDs

1 Like

Love this Dog. Hard to come by, pure gold when it exudes naturally.

1 Like

I didn’t say he sucked for a game. He sucked for the whole playoffs. Giving up big plays and TDs against all 3 teams, then starting this season where he left off.

1 Like

He played 4 games in the playoffs…

and gave up 2 catches for 14 yards… combined…
in the the 2 games against Arizona and San Fran.

2 Likes

I stand corrected on those 1st two games. How many yards (and TDs) did he give up in the really close NFC Championship game and the Superbowl?

San Fran was the NFC championship game…
and he gave up ZERO catches.

He gave up 5 catches in the bowl… though Tee Highins had the long catch against him with a little help…. so should have been only 4…

You’re picking nit. He had two good games and two bad games. You’ve selectively given stats for his good games and an excuse for one of his bad games but how many yards and TDs did he give up in those? I’m not saying he’s a bum, I’m saying he’s overrated.

So…… Which is it???

I can’t keep up with the narrative…… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

If I believed in SF QB I would definitely pick them, but not really.

They have the same QBs as they did last year…
went 2-1 against the Rams and led the NFC Championship in the 4th quarter… and lost fewer free agents/retirees…. :face_with_monocle:

Agree. They got as good a shot as anyone.

It’s still early so who knows but I definitely like SF’s chances to win that division. Unless AZ surprises everyone this year

I already said I stand corrected on his 2 bad playoff games instead of 3. Are you gonna answer how many yards against and TDs he gave up in the 2 bad games? Being great 50% of the time isn’t being great. He certainly wasn’t great this weekend.