Jags fire Coughlin

Even that franchise knows when enough is enough

Like when they fired him and he went on to win 2 Super Bowls with the Giants?

1 Like

Yeah 15-20 years ago. If he’s gonna go on to win a Super Bowl now then I’m sure you want Martha to hire him??:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The last time the Jags fired Coughlin the next team that hired him sure as hell was rewarded for it.

So lemme guess…you want the Lions to hire him?

He would fit the mold of what some people around here are looking for, a non first time executive with a winning pedigree. But if we did hire him and he failed, it be bc ownership is inept and shouldn’t have hired someone over the hill that even Jacksonville didn’t want… #lionsfans

2 Likes

I’m not sure, it would take some thought. But what doesn’t take thought is pushing back on the idea that the frickin Jags are some kind of organization to model actions after. They are bottom 5 with us.

3 Likes

They have more playoff wins in 25 years than the Lions do in 62 years…the Lions should at least aim for that

The Lions are the worst franchise in the entire NFL, and the worst franchise in all of major professional sports. Great job identifying that they aren’t as bad as the Lions.

How’s the Cowboys fan board right now?

2 Likes

They are getting ready to take on the Eagles for a division title. They are hoping to get another playoff win…you know…those things that appear to be like a crucifix to the Lions organization

Thank goodness for the pitiful NFC East this year for Cowboys fans. :slight_smile: they have four wins and 0 losses against the rest of the NFC East and three wins and seven losses outside of their own division. Sadly of course one of those three wins against the Lions

2 Likes

Just like old times. We have a Girls troll.:rofl:
Right now, the Eagles are giving the Girls 2.5 in Vegas.

1 Like

Speaking from very little experience, Vegas girls need a little more than 2.5

1 Like

Yeah well, these are Cowgirls, so…

1 Like

IiBJyuzvrsOHu

1 Like

you know what’s sad? before the season, everyone (including me) was saying the lions were the best professional sports team in detroit.

and what’s worse? they still might be.

3 Likes

Lol, man that is really saying something. And people here have the nerve to ask why I am such a negative a-hole. Well, for starters, I am an enormous sports fan and each and every one of my teams is toilet juice, and have nothing in place to make me think it will turn around for at least another year or 2 minimum.

2 Likes

Mike Shanahan would be interesting to me

2 Likes

They still are the best professional sports team in detroit.

Oh, the Jags are a shitshow, no doubt about it. I thought I heard the other night that 25% of the leagues players grievances are against Jacksonville.
I think Coughlin might have been forced out.