Jalen Carter maybe in Trouble

Jalen Carter was present when the fatal crash happend on janurary 15th, when the UGA player and coaching staff member perished

He was there when it happend driving besides them, and fled the scene after they crashed, and returned over an hour later

He may have been racing them and could have inadvertently caused them to crash their car, leading to their fatalities. Aswell, good chance he may have been drunk aswell considering the circumstances

2 Likes

Wowzer.

3 Likes

Also another thing to note is he changed his testimony a couple times so uh yeah

This aint looking good, and yes, he could serve jail time if he indeed race and was under the influence, plus lying to the cops

3 Likes

Micah Parsons…Keyvon Thibodeaux…Jalen Carter

Yawn…just some greedy agents smearing potential rivals all in the chase of some paper with some old presidents pictures.

NFL decision makers already know of this information, I guarantee you that.

1 Like

Dang, oh man.

1 Like

This aint character concerns like the other two

This is him potentially being a reason of why they died, and lying about it

Its a very serious issue, and it loooks terrible that hes already changed his testimony a couple times

8 Likes

It’s also about what they can prove. Which is nothing would be my guess. This seems to be a clickbait story to me as of right now.

Edit: clearly I was wrong. If they charged him then they clearly have something. Not good for the kid.

1 Like

Its SEC territory, police will just say there is nothing they can charge him wirh.

1 Like

I agree that this isn’t news amongst the NFL decision makers.

The only question that he will need to answer… IS he ready to accept the culture we are building? If not, we can remove him from consideration right now. I trust Brad to figure this out.

I used to see talent as the issue. With enough talent, the culture could be secondary. After watching decades of losing, I am embracing the culture trumps talent approach… but not by much.

2 Likes

If he played basketball at Alabama it would be a non issue.

4 Likes

Fixed it,
This isn’t exclusive to the SEC, it has happened in the B1G at UM, at MSU, OSU and the majority of big time college athletic programs. Various levels of infractions to be sure, but rules are different for big time athletes from college to pros.

4 Likes

This article is claiming he is being charged and both he and the car that crashed were driving over 100 MPH at one point.

2 Likes

Wait he got charged aswell oh shit

4 Likes

There is an active arrest warrant for him now

Holy â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  shit

2 Likes

Yea if he’s actually been charged wow……

1 Like

I completely agree that they are not the same level of malice. I was just implying that this information was already known to NFL front offices and the article coming out now is being leaked with deliberate timing.

1 Like

They’ll have the data from the other car that crashed for sure. The EDR (event data recorder) is recovered from every car in a fatal accident. It will tell them everything they need to know: throttle position, vehicle speed, etc.

2 Likes

There is now an active arrest warrant for him. “Reckless Driving and Racing”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpQD1UFuwAq/?igshid=NDk5N2NlZjQ=

Good thing he wasn’t planning on participating at the combine.

And also that has got to drop him off of team’s boards right? I’m curious to see how the board shakes up now.

1 Like

Brandon Miller is innocent. Darius Miles or whatever his name is is not.

1 Like

Would Detroit even want him now? After watching the culture video checkmate just posted.