Jamaal and Chark gone....PICK #18

• BIJAN ROBINSON rb
  • QUENTIN JOHNSON wr

0 voters

I’m bout done with your polls :joy:

5 Likes

BYEEEEEE

Bijan by a mile. Our WR room is in way better shape.

Plus I want our Lions to be able to just Truck our opponents physically. It’s even more gratifying when I think of them doing that to their divisional foes a second time.

2 Likes

Bijan seems a far better bet to play at a very high level. I’m definitely not sitting on our current receiver corp though. If Amon Ra goes down, you’ve got a rookie that’s proven absolutely nothing in the league, plus a few role players.

You can believe that Jamo is going to be all world all day long, but it’s meaningless. Only his own commitment matters. And that’s still TBD. Until Jamo proves himself worth his draft position, we’ve arguably only got one guy under contract that is starter material.

2 Likes

Even if he shows the needed commitment his success is far from guaranteed. Above all, can he stay healthy? The hands?

But, yeah, a lotta fans were premature in predicting Pro Bowl appearances for this kid.

No one predicted it in 2022, so nobody is wrong yet!

Quentin Johnston would have been a 2nd rounder last year. He just isnt very good at the catch point. A body catcher. He meassured 2 inches shorter at the combine than expected. And he didnt run or jump there…

The whole intrigue with him was size and speed… i think both were greatly exaggerated

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.